Strangers

╭⋟───────────────╮
Strangers
╰───────────────⋞╯

Author :: jcynthls
Reviewer :: chemicalkrackel

First Impression :: 5/20

To be honest, I don't really know what to feel about it, the cover throws me off because of the lackluster and i get a wave of boredom because of the non creative integration. The title is a simpleton and explains almost everything about it, the conceptual framework for the plot and everything feel translucent to me as I am very known to such genre working and yet it doesn't really rings a bell of excitement. The only thing that gauged my attention, I was curious about the ironic nature of the blurb but then again the style of writing wasn't a delight and the arrangement could have been better.

Beginning of a new start :: 2/10

Boring and overused typing tone of a day's start and how it bends into two strangers hardly passing up the keen vibes of our home girl, so much more could have been added to make it sound interesting and how things going downfall would add a spice, something as surreal as an old classic non interpretational Hollywood cinema.

Concept and plot :: 9/25

I'll have a say here, this could have been played better and not delayed and exaggerated with better tonations, holes keep coming up and what I find irritating is the delay in the introduction of something that would be spine irking but nope, too delayed. A better notation and planning could have saved it. The created vibe is old fashion and doesn't add to the intriguing tone of the blurb.

Characters and emotions :: 3/15

Sorry for being a dick but I am someone who isn't capable of feeling characteral emotions fast. I take time and when I do I am a crying kitty but your characters gave off a paranormal vibe, you know quite confusing at a notion but completely find the next and it'll probably be the most transcending thing about their structure.

Tone and style :: 3/10

It wasn't up to the pace that would get me stay up at night just to read it. I was never able to feel the book, the reader- book relation was never built and how hard I tried to comprehend to it I found it underwhelming.

Grammar :: 10/20

It was pretty good compared to many things I have went through, I am in no position to judge you because English isn't my first language nor my forté but you know when we say grammar we aren't always focusing on the language but also the applied vocabulary and wordings and how it was framed and that was what I found missing, the soul of the book.

Extra Note :: You know, I really find the idea interesting and exciting but what sets the mood off is how it was penned and it's sad how it has places of improvement but overlooked, that's all I want.

Total :: 32/100