BTS × Reader Oneshots

╭⋟───────────────╮BTS × Reader Oneshots╰───────────────⋞╯

╭⋟───────────────╮
BTS × Reader Oneshots
╰───────────────⋞╯

Author :: pxrplegirl18

Reviewer :: Kim_eats

First Impression :: 10/20

» Cover :: 6/10

The cover is good and I can see the effort. I would however suggest making the font bigger as well as the author's name so it is more visible. The neon purple pops out against the grey background really nicely.

» Title :: 3/5

It's nothing uncommon, most BTS oneshot books have a similar name. But it fulfills the purpose and is up to the point.  

» Blurb :: 1/5

It's basically one line and I know it's a simple oneshot book but I would still suggest adding a little more body to the blurb. Maybe list down the genres you write or what kind of stories the readers can expect.  

Beginning of a new start :: 8/10

The first three chapters were three parts of a oneshot. It was very well written and the flow was really great. It made me continue reading further and well, roommate romances are everyone's guilty pleasure. I would, however, like to address the warning you put in the first chapter, consisting of what the chapter might consist of. I won't lie, it's shocking. I'm not being a prude or anything but it's still shocking and reading that does make a person curious to know what those words mean but I think such detailing isn't really necessary. Just stating it's about hard dom Tae or hard bdsm will suffice. Surprise your readers with your writing rather than listing down everything they might do in that oneshot.

Other than that, it was a real good start.

Concept and plot :: 20/25

The concept of almost every oneshot isn't exactly new but you really nailed each one of those. I also really loved your Jin oneshot. The plot was really unique and less ventured. The role Jin had is usually carried out by a female character in most cases but you opted to use a male character. The whole concept of that one oneshot really stuck with me. You could actually make a whole book centred around that oneshot, it's so good. Overall, good job on your efforts!

Characters and emotions :: 13/15

All the characters were very well described. There was a role for each character and none seemed to drag the oneshots unnecessarily. Emotions were portrayed really well and I could really feel the butterflies in some places. So, good job!

Tone and style :: 10/10

I must say, your tone and style of writing is really great. I also loved how you described everything perfectly without making it too wordy. Your writing style is very riveting and it kept me hooked throughout.  

Grammar :: 18/20

Your grammar is really great. However, I did find a few mistakes but I think those can be easily corrected by proof-reading and I know you put up a warning in your disclaimer chapter about it, but still bad grammar can dampen one's reading experience.

Overall :: I hope you take this review positively.

Total :: 79/100