Virulent

╭⋟───────────────╮
Virulent
╰───────────────⋞╯

Author :: Inwiseble_

Reviewer :: athenaxglamour_

First impression :: 11/20

Starting from the first impression, the cover wasn't up to mark because the title literally speaks depth. But still it's not that bad. The blurb has some issues that caught me off guard. Don't worry, I will point out everything as the review goes down.

Cover :: 7/10
To be honest, the cover is neat and perfectly matches the plotline that you are trying to convey. But the font could be less cute and more complex for the title. Now let's move more in depth.

1) explicit or direct view (the basics):
Each cover has three basic elements: a matching picture, a title, and the author’s name. Gladly, your cover has all three elements. Good job there!

2) implicit or indirect view (how this cover relates to the book?):
I would say that your cover is perfectly matching the story. The picture of Jungkook is psychopathic. Your story is literally depicting Jungkook as a psycho in love. Moreover, the word error on Jungkook's eye makes the cover perfect. So the first impression isn't that bad.

↱︎❛ Reviewer's tip :: I don't think this cover demands any necessary changing. But it would be great if you add a quote from the book on this cover. Your story is pretty heated, so you need to tell your readers from your cover that they are going to read your book for a good reason. Please keep it in mind that this is just my tip. Not a necessity. 

Title :: 3/5
At first glance, the title is like those titles on wattpad that requires the reader's efforts to search its meaning on the internet. But I am satisfied that you explained its meaning in the blurb. As far as the uniqueness is concerned, I am glad you didn't name it as "serial killer" or "psycho love". You know traditional cliché titles of wattpad? It has uniqueness in it. Also, this perfectly matches the plot. The story revolves around Jungkook and y/n, and how y/n has to go through the virulent attitude of Jungkook.

↱❛ Reviewer's tip :: Not related to the technical issue of the title, but please change the font of the title on the front page from fancy text to simple wattpad font. Some readers may not see it.

Blurb :: 1/5
The blurb has some technical and non technical problems. Please, try to fix them as I say, and I am sure this blurb would come out good.

Non-technical issues
➡ I saw that you wrote a definition of virulent.

[ What does it mean if someone is Virulent? →> full of hate or anger: extremely or excessively harsh or strong. extremely dangerous and deadly.] Basically, you are repeating the same thing in the next two lines too which comes under redundancy. Your blurb needs to be concise, so only the first and second line would be enough because the end line has the same meaning.

➡ Don't write the whole scene in a blurb; leave something to hush and gush about. Instead, write a short introduction of your characters. Tell us about the main problem of your book. For example, [ He swung your body from left to right and giggled like a kid looking...You are mine, only mine.] Please, it would be great if you cut this scene out. As someone who read many books on wattpad, I could literally read all the story through it.

➡ On the other hand, I like the last paragraph that you wrote. This is everything a blurb should be. For example, [The story where Jeon jungkook is madly obsessed with his girlfriend and is a killer but his girlfriend finds the truth when everything she had was HIM.]