57th Page: Echoing Rumbles

(Timeless Manor OP - Sync by lol)
Timeless Manor

Boom!

Crack!

The ground rumbled relentlessly as tremors shook the platform nonstop, three figures seen swiftly dashing through the grounds, the Timeless Sentinel swinging its giant hammer in response, the ground shaking even further, as if in a permanent quake.

"Oh, this is just bullshit!" (Y/N) groaned as he ran around, his feet almost completely giving out beneath him as the ground shook in the endless tremors.

Jayden and Fay both fared not much better, the former using his spear to vault into the skies as the latter utilized her mirages to remain in the skies as long as possible, whereas (Y/N) was mostly left to deal with the grounded tremors.

The Timeless Sentinel raised its hammer, before twirling it in its grasp and just as swiftly smashing down onto the ground, the platform seeming to give in before rebounding as (Y/N) was launched towards the Timeless Sentinel, alarmingly raising Phantasm as the Timeless Sentinel punched at him, sending him rocketing backwards.

"(Y/N)!" His two companions shouted in horror as they saw the boy fly back, crashing into the wall as a cloud of smoke engulfed him.

"GRAAAAHHH!" However, the Timeless Sentinel gave them no time for rest either, quickly turning its attention onto Jayden, spinning its hammer before throwing it at him, Jayden grimacing as the giant weapon approached, its target dead set as Jayden leapt to the skies, though the hammer was still enroute to hit him, forcing Jayden to meet the hammer in a clash, although that just sent him rocketing into the skies, his hands numb as his spear almost slipped from his grasp.

"Over here, big guy!" Fay shouted at the Timeless Sentinel as she approached, her mirages keeping her airborne as the ground continued to tremor beneath, her blade glinting as she approached.

"[Mirage Creation Magic: Starfall-" However, hearing a whirlwind approaching, Fay instantly flashed out of there, a mirage taking her place as the giant bejeweled hammer smashed into it, annihilating it as Fay hovered above, a nervous look on her face.

"Even a single hit from that and I'm a goner...how scary." Fay felt a drop of sweat form on her face, a helpless smile rising to her lips as she clenched her blade tightly.

As the Timeless Sentinel turned its attention towards her, it raised its hammer before slamming it into the platform, black crystals erupting from beneath as Fay narrowed her eyes, flashing out of there in an instant as the crystals rose intensely into the sky, forming a giant spike.

Suddenly, black blades assailed the Timeless Sentinel as (Y/N) recovered, leaping from the hole he'd made in the wall as the Timeless Sentinel turned towards him, howling as he approached, the ground beneath him making it almost impossible as he grit his teeth.

"This isn't going to work! The ground is pretty much a no go!" (Y/N) shouted at the other two, lurching out of the way as a massive hammer descended, though the mere impact sent him flying towards a pillar, (Y/N) extending his hand as his Grimoire hovered before him, flipping pages as a familiar white blade emerged, (Y/N) quickly segmenting it before whipping the chain-sword towards the nearest pillar, wrapping around it as (Y/N) crashed into the pillar, using Heaven's Reach to stabilize himself as the Timeless Sentinel's hammer rebounded, (Y/N) dropping as black crystals engulfed the pillar he'd been on, the hammer shattering it shortly after.