39th Page: Turning the Tide

Underwater Temple,
Monitor Room

"Wahahahaha!" A merry laugh rang out within an enclosed room, of which only Yami and the High Priest, Gifso, were in. The room was quite small, with only a couch behind a stone table, various foods set upon the table that even Yami had to admit he'd never seen before.

In front of the table, several translucent screens shone and shifted with varying views, seemingly providing an outlook towards every corner of the Temple in which a person could be found.

"Now, then, why don't we watch from here? I've got plenty of food and drinks!" Gifso smiled wryly, motioning towards the various translucent screens and the luxurious food strewn about the stone table before the couch.

However, contrary to his beliefs, Yami only glared fiercely at the High Priest, his face not showing any signs of amusement as the Captain of the Black Bulls glared darkly at the white haired old man.

"Hey, you old geezer, don't leave me out of the game! You got me all pumped up, but now you just made me sad." Yami spoke, his tone dead as he glared darkly at the [Game Magic] user.
Gifso sweatdropped at his words, but shook his head and opened his mouth to speak.

"You're a bit too strong. All of the people outside, as well as myself, very much look forward to this game. It's ruin the fun if it ended too quickly." Gifso laughed, his words held true as outside of the Temple, the various Underwater Temple residents gazing towards similarly translucent screens detailing the events within the temple, the entire event being casted to the outside viewers as well. (LOL my phone auto-corrected this to "You're a bitch" instead of "You're a bit too strong", and I can only imagine how hilarious it'd be if that was actually the case, seeing Yami just yeet the High Priest around a bunch xD)

"Hahahahaha! Looks like you really do get it, Gramps! You've got good eyes!" Yami, a complete contrast to his previous attitude, sat down merrily on the stone couch, sharing a grin with Gifso, the two laughing as they toasted with a drink.

"Why thank you. I do have good eyes!" Gifso replied, laughing carefreely as Yami joined in, the two's laughter echoing through the small room. Suddenly, a glint caught the two's eyes, seeing various screens shifting as the mages within the Temple began to collide with each other.

"Ooh, it looks like a few match-ups have already begun." The High Priest pointed out, both he and Yami shifting their eyes towards the translucent screens in front of them.

"All right! If any of mine lose, I'll kill 'em." Yami's eyes shined as he looked at the translucent screens, making Gifso laugh awkwardly, a sweatdrop on his face. Who's side was this guy on?

Within the Temple...

Currently, within one of the many corridors of the Underwater Temple's main temple, Magna sat huddled up to himself, his flames roaring around him as he tried to dry himself and his clothes.

"SO COLD! Damn that geezer! I'm gonna make him pay for this!" Magna groaned, his clothes wet from having been suddenly shot through the High Priests' spell, and the cold winds surrounding the area certainly weren't helping.

"Hahahahahaha! Hilarious!" A cheerful voice suddenly interjected, catching Magna's attention as he raised his eyes, catching sight of a robed mage within the distant rocks, one of the blue robes mages, his arms spread wide as he laughed merrily.