21st Page: I'll Protect Them

Wilderness...

A man sat upon a curved log as he gazed off into the Kingdom in the distance, spite in his eyes as the person next to him groaned continuously, almost as if dead.

Overlooking the scenery, the man glared at the distant civilization as he remembered what they'd done. Those oh so prideful Magic Knights...! It simply made him furious!

Calming himself, the man sighed as he began speaking to the person beside him.

"Hey, isn't this just messed up?" The man scratched his light purple hair, slightly feeling the cloth that wrapped around his head, giving him an "eye" of sorts in the front, almost as if an eyepatch.

"Why did I get kicked out? I have even more magic power than royals do." The man complained as he glared at the distant Kingdom.

"In this world, Magic is everything, isn't it? So why did I get kicked out?" The man looked at the person next to him, who hadn't stopped groaning, only to see its face seemingly decaying, a puppet made by the man's magic.

"This is just a load of bull!" The man grit his teeth as nearby a black spatial portal appeared, a cloaked figure walking out of the portal as they addressed the man.

"Who are you talking to?" The newcomer asked the man, getting said person to turn around and acknowledge him.

"Huh? I'm just talking to myself." The light purple haired man replied as the cloaked figure nodded.

"We're ready." The cloaked person spoke ominously as the light purple haired man grasped out towards the distance, towards the Clover Kingdom.

"Yeah...I'll show the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights the true extent of my powers!" The man growled as he clenched his fist. He'd show those fooling Magic Knights what they'd lost by throwing someone as powerful as him away!

Reception Room...

A tense atmosphere surrounded the reception room, silence reigning supreme as no one spoke, the only sound being made of the flames flickering in (Y/N)'s hands as he faced off against the Silva siblings.

The various Magic Knights in the room stared at the boy, some in shock, others in amusement, and the rest in belittlement.

Klaus had a look of absolute horror on his face, his jaw wide open as he couldn't find any words to speak, seemingly flabbergasted by the boys' bravery or foolishness.

"(Y/N)..." Noelle murmured as she saw the boy stand there, unwilling to back down, his signature smirk on his face all the while.

"That's so like him..." Alice giggled to herself as she saw (Y/N) smirk, the flame in his hand spelling itself into the words, "Bring it."

Mimosa gasped in amazement as she saw the confidence the boy had, not finding a single trace of nervousness on his face. Nearby, Melody also looked on in stunned silence, not believing what he'd just done. He'd practically just challenged all of the Magic Knights...!

Nearby, Yuno and Asta smirked proudly as they witnessed the scene. They were both fully aware of (Y/N)'s strength, and since then he'd only gotten stronger. They'd no doubt he could take on a few Magic Knights on his own.