20th Page: Decoration Ceremony

Black Bulls Hideout...

A week had passed by in no time. Before he'd even noticed it, (Y/N) had trained endlessly for an entire week, his resolve not dimming even once. He'd trained tirelessly to improve himself even further, not planning on going back on his own path.

"He's really training hard." Alice giggled as she sat near a tree, a book in her hands as she watched the (h/c) haired boy endlessly practice with his weapons, body and magic all at the same time.

"He's got the drive, I'll give him that much." Noelle's lips twitched into a small smile as she saw the boy still tirelessly training, a serious, yet distant look in his eyes.

"...But he might be going a bit too far..." Melody, who was also watching beside the tree, couldn't help but comment as she saw the ground around them, of which was completely razed, burnt or frozen no matter where she looked.

Narrowing his eyes, (Y/N) conjured up a void clone in the air, hovering upon a black magic circle as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before abruptly opening his eyes.

Watching on in interest, the spectators were given quite the display.

A black and brown aura siphoned on (Y/N)'s foot as the boy kicked at the floor, uprooting what seemed to be a path of earth before he disappeared in a flash of black and red lightning, reappearing behind the clone, which was now sliced in half and slowly fading into black particles as (Y/N) landed on his knees, his sword still hanging above him as he let out a massive breath.

"Oh, (Y/N)! It's time for breakfast!" Alice shouted at the (h/c) haired boy, of whom nodded as he watched the three mages walk off, wiping some sweat off his head before looking at his clenched fist.

"It's going slow...but I'm definitely getting stronger!" His usual smirk returned to the boy's face as he felt his newfound strength, having trained for a week tirelessly to improve his fighting prowess. And with that thought, the boy placed his weapons back into his Grimoire, sending said book back into its void space, to be summoned at a later time.

Summoning up some ice around him, (Y/N) stood still, reveling in the cold feeling as he felt his sweat dissipate, a small smile on his face.

Placing his hands into the pockets of his overcoat, the boy walked into the Black Bulls' Hideout, heading straight towards the dining area of the Black Bulls' base, finding everyone else, except Yami, seated at a table as (Y/N) walked up, sitting down between Noelle and Alice.

"Someone's been busy." Orion laughed as he remembered how the (e/c) eyed boy continuously trained day after day.

"Gotta get stronger somehow. No use in wasting the days." (Y/N) shrugged as he began piling food on his plate, making a small mountain as everyone sweatdropped.

"Uh..." Ruby gaped as she saw the mountain wobble a little.

"Can he really eat all of that?" Melody meekly spoke out as Alice sighed.

"Of course he can, he's got an even bigger appetite than I do." Asta laughed as he almost choked on his food, (Y/N) laughing at him, almost choking on his own food, making everyone laugh at the childish pair.

"Ah, that feels so much better. Thanks, Noelle!" (Y/N) grinned as he gave the girl a thumbs up, drinking from the cup she'd given him, causing the girl to turn away with a blush.