52nd Page: In the Outskirts

(Timeless Manor OP - Sync by lol)
Midnight Jaguars Sanctum

(Y/N) whistled to himself as he looked around, momentarily admiring the structure in front of him. He had to admit...it put the Black Bulls' Hideout to shame.

Before him lay a ginormous, multi-floored mansion with numerous fancy decorations spread all throughout, a massive contrast to their- now homey- mismatched mansion.

"Someone really went all out on the decor. Just how much did it cost to set this place up?" (Y/N) couldn't help but wander, glancing one more time at the massive structure.

Shrugging, (Y/N) found the door to the massive decorated mansion, before stepping forward, passing through a strange barrier, not that he'd noticed as he walked towards the door.

"Alright, now to enter like a normal person..."

The inside of the Midnight Jaguars' HQ was filled with tranquility as far as the eye could see, several members resting and merrily chatting within.

"Finally done...sheesh, that took too long." Arthur yawned as he walked through the halls of the HQ, waving to the passerby's as they returned the action.

"Yo, Vice! You're finally out of the office!" A familiar voice drew Arthur's attention, prompting the blonde to shift his gaze towards the bottom section of the lobby, catching sight of a familiar group.

"Yeah. I'll be right back at it tomorrow, though." Arthur gave a helpless smile, shrugging as he began to descend the semi-spiral staircase of the Sanctum's lobby.

"That sucks. At least you can do whatever you want now." The same voice, belonging to a boy, around Arthur's age, with black hair and static yellow eyes, shrugging as he sat back on the couch off to the side of the main staircase. Around his shoulders lay a certain cloak - the Midnight Jaguars' cape.

"That lack of freedom is why I'd never be the Vice Captain." The same boy remarked cockily, Arthur giving a warm laugh at his words, the others around him doing the same.

"It'd be a miracle if you ever even got the chance to become Vice Captain, Rien." Another voice, belonging to a black haired girl beside him, mused as the others laughed. Much like her companion, she wore the Midnight Jaguars' cloak.

"Oh, bug off." The boy, Rien, rolled his eyes as the group laughed together.

"She has a point though."

"Yeah."

"You guys-!"

"Alright, alright, don't go making too much fun of Rien now." Arthur laughed, walking up to the group and standing beside them, Stormsurge clasped at his waist.

"See? Even the Vice Captain thinks I can do it, right?" Rien stood up, wrapping his arm around Arthur's shoulders.

"When'd I say that? Mel had a point." Arthur smiled slyly, Rien groaning and returning to his spot.

"Argh, you didn't have to do me like that Vice..." Rien receded back into his spot, the others sharing a laugh over his misfortune as Arthur just smiled silently.

"Well, whatever, now that you're here come on and sit with us! It's been a while since you've last been at the base." Rien offered, Arthur merely shaking his head for a moment, missing the slight traces of disappointment on Rien's face.