1st Page: Nightfall's Beginning

Hage Village
————————

In the farming village of Hage, the village in which long, long ago, a demon had struck and been put to rest in by the first ever Wizard King, the people we're going about their day peacefully, no worries plaguing their minds.

However, a shout quickly broke through the serene, calm atmosphere that surrounded a portion of the village.

"Sister Lily!" A loud, rambunctious voice shouted out, the scream reaching the few farmers nearby.

"Must be that runt from the church again." A farmer grumbled annoyingly as he got back to his job.

Indeed, this was certainly one of the kids from the village's church, this was none other than Asta, one of the three children the Father of the church had picked up 15 years ago on that fateful day.

"I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy!" The youth, Asta, professed as he looked towards the Sister of the church, Sister Lily.

"So please marry me!" The youth finished as he got down on a knee, taking out a flower and holding it up to sister Lily as she stood there awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister." Lily stated as she sweat-dropped, once again facing Asta's marriage proposals towards her.

Facing Asta's unyielding determination and pesterance, Sister Lily quickly bowed as she said a small apology before casting a spell.

"Stop pestering me! [Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist Of Love!]" She chanted as a fist made up of water manifested above Asta, punching and cementing him into the floor.

Laughter rang out as another youth approached from around the corner of the church, his (e/c) colored eyes sparkling in the suns light as he merrily approached the downed Asta and anxious Sister.

"He never gives up! I wonder when he'll realize it." The youth merrily laughed as he stood beside the fallen Asta, a chuckle escaping his mouth as he looked at his long time friend.

"I'm so sorry Asta... I-I... it just happened! I'm so sorry!" Sister Lily constantly apologized, only for Asta to leap into the air.

"I'm not done yet!" He exclaimed as he landed on the floor again, however as he landed a sudden gust of wind caused his motion to crumble, as he tumbled towards the floor.

"Oh, Yuno's here too." The (e/c) eyed individual stated as his eyes landed on a certain black haired boy a bit of a distance away, the other kids of the church around him as a small swirl of wind flew by his hand.

These were the three boys Father Orgi had found on that fateful day 15 Years Ago. The ash-blonde haired youth, Asta, the black haired youth, Yuno, and the (h/c) haired youth, (Y/N).

"Hey Yuno! Why are you getting in my way!" Asta complained as Yuno proceeded to list off reasons why, imaginary arrows stabbing directly into Asta's face, and pride.

Asta proceeded to complain, only to get ignored as his words fell on deaf ears.

(Y/N) slightly snickered as he witnessed the scene, this was how it's always been. The Church had been his home for as long as he could remember, and he'll always be thankful towards it.