29th Page: Date with the Elements

Black Bulls HQ...

Outside of the Black Bulls HQ, the mana seemed to be in a tranquil state as an (h/c) haired boy sat upon the grass, simply closing his eyes and using his senses to study himself, to the best of his ability.

"That power from before...[Devil Trigger]...at least, that's what Aion called it. I managed to activate it once through desperation, but I still don't have control over it. Hell, I don't even know how to activate it again, or if I even can." (Y/N) thought in frustration, a drop of sweat rolling down his face. He just had too many questions about his new powers.

Firstly, it felt like he'd been using a completely different Magic than his usual. That last spell he'd casted, [Shadowblade Samsara], was unlike any of his other spells. In just pure power, it trumped every single spell he had in terms of offense. Not to mention, from what he'd known, people usually only had one form of Magic, in his case: Void. However, that spell used a different kind: Nightfall.

Even setting that matter aside, there came the cases of Aion, his Grimoire and this "Infernal Witch" person. Clearly, the three would become vital to his growth in the future. However, he truly had no idea who or what Aion is, nor did he seem to want to give those answers out. His Grimoire has more secrets than he even knows about, and he's unsure of how to unveil those secrets, regardless. Then came the last one, this "Infernal Witch." From what Aion had said, she was a remnant of the God Clan, which (Y/N) had only learned about through that vision he'd gotten from the underground temple that he'd found Kronos' Arc at.

Plus, even if he knew the moniker of this "Infernal Witch", he knew not what she looked like, where to even begin searching for her, and considering that Aion had said it'd be hard to find her, he doubted he could just walk up to anyone and ask if they'd seen her.

There were just too many unresolved questions on his mind.

"Funny enough, of everything I don't know, I lack the most information on who I am." (Y/N) chuckled bitterly as he thought about it, but ultimately shook his head.

"Forget it. Either way, I'll have to come around to it sometime. However, today I have that date with Alice and Noelle, so I should probably get ready for that." (Y/N) thought as he got up from the floor, though he quickly realized something.

"Uh...the fuck do I do on a date?" (Y/N) asked airily, and immediately, a spatial portal appeared beside him.

"I heard that someone needs dating advice!" Finral stepped out of the portal, quite conveniently, as (Y/N) nodded.

"Perfect! Finral, you've probably dated people before! So: what do I take a girl on a date to?" (Y/N) asked curiously, causing Finral to gain a tick mark at the probably, before a smug smirk formed on his face afterwards.

"For your information, I've dated dozens of girls!" Finral bragged, only for (Y/N) to look at him pitifully.