19th Page: Time Reaper

~ With (Y/N) ~

"Ha!" (Y/N) grunted as he swung his scythe in the crowd of earth magic creations, the constant assault of hundreds of spells raining upon him being dispelled by a swing of his scythe.

(Y/N) continuously swung his scythe as he cleaved through the hordes of earthen creations, always dispelling the creations in a single attack due to the effects of [Reaper of Time], and truthfully, he'd just been gathering time magic within his scythe to prepare for a battle with the giant golem, which occasionally forced him to parry its fist, though it didn't attack often.

"Is this kid really human?" Rin asked herself, stunned as she watch him tear through the hordes of earthen creatures, dispelling one or more with every swing of his scythe.

"Alright, that should about be enough. Let's finish this!" (Y/N) shouted as he slid to a stop, slicing Kronos' Arc in a circular fashion beside him as he smirked.

"Try and block this!" (Y/N) smirked as he used [Timeless Strike], the aura around Kronos' Arc's blade intensifying as (Y/N)'s hand seemed to simply hold a streak of white magic as the boy reared his hand back before swiftly throwing his hands forward, letting go of Kronos' Arc as it tore through the waves of creatures before him, (Y/N) summoning Phantasm and running after the mythical weapon.

"Did he really just throw his strongest weapon?" Alice felt like facepalming as she watched (Y/N) run after the weapon.

"It's not a bad tactic. It's tearing through the enemies, regardless, so it can simply be considered a ranged attack." Rin put a hand to her chin in thought as she watched the boys' movements.

"He can be an idiot at times, but when it comes to a fight, everything he does is on purpose." Yuno stoically spoke, Asta nodding to his words. The two knew (Y/N) more than anyone else in the room, after all.

"That so..." Julius hummed as he focused back on the battle.

"That all you got?!" (Y/N) smirked as he ran through the giant army of earth creations, though an idea came to his head as he saw the seemingly endless waves of minions.

"If it's a summoning spell the main one is using, then all of these guys should disappear if I defeat the big guy...alright then!" Seeing nothing to lose from trying the tactic, (Y/N) disappeared in a burst of black particles as he reappeared within a crowd of earthen creations which attempted to claw at him. Keyword being attempted.

Before the earth golems could tear (Y/N) apart, a white light sliced through them all as (Y/N) extended his hand, catching Kronos' Arc as he slammed the butt of the scythe into the floor, sending Void Lightning Magic through it as the lightning bounced from golem to golem, effectively clearing out the enemies and letting (Y/N) see his surroundings.

"Alright then, here goes nothing..." (Y/N) murmured to himself as the white aura around Kronos' Arc intensified on its blade.

"[Kronos' Fury!]" (Y/N) yelled as he slammed the blade into the group, a cone-shaped trail of white magic razing the enemies in front of (Y/N), leaving him a direct path to the giant golem.

"You're not worthy of that weapon! Die!" Seeing it's own treasure used against it, the sentient golem once more used [Terraforma Crush], rocketing dozens of earthen spheres towards (Y/N), though the boy only smirked.