58th Page: Illuminated

(Timeless Manor OP - Sync by lol)
Timeless Manor

A tense silence dominated the area as the intense pressure unveiled from the newcomer washed over the three Mages, freezing them up in place as they watched the newcomer in alarm.

"Is this it? I'd felt a strange presence around here so I came to investigate, and I merely find three neophytes. Although, what was that strange creature? Could it have been the thing that Nexis mentioned...?" The newcomers' words broke the silence that permeated the area, (Y/N)'s grip on Phantasm tightening. He didn't quite know that the deal with this newcomer was.

"You there. Yes, you." The newcomer turned away from his thoughts and towards (Y/N), who merely narrowed his eyes at him.

"What happened here?" The newcomers' golden gaze bore holes into (Y/N)'s own as he crossed his arms.

"Who's asking?" (Y/N) retorted, Fay and Jayden casting him a questioning glance, although they gripped their weapons firmly. If push came to shove...

"Hahaha! The small fry truly have gotten far more audacious. No matter, I suppose giving one's name is nothing more than common courtesy. Call me Kazeda, a wandering swordsman." The young man spoke, introducing himself with a nod.

"Now, answer." The pressure intensified as (Y/N)'s foot sunk into the shattered marble ground, surprising him immensely. He was just standing there...and his pressure alone was crushing him into the ground...?

Who was this guy?

"Well...not really sure what to tell you, guy, I don't have much a clue either. We arrived here, found a strange shard and then had to fight a statue that moved far too much for its own good..." (Y/N), despite the pressure slowly forcing him into the ground, answered as Kazeda rose a hand to his chin in thought.

"Is that so..." The wandering swordsman hummed, the pressure in the area disappearing as the three Mages opposite of him breathed sighs of relief.

"What an intense presence...wonder what the deal with him is." (Y/N) thought to himself as Kazeda seemed to go into thought.

"That much pressure even without his Grimoire? If push comes to shove, this could get ugly really quickly." Although a graceful smile displayed itself on her face, Fay couldn't deny a certain tension she felt. This much power without a Grimoire...

"This presence..." Jayden couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the newcomer. What a domineering pressure...

"That massive presence from before disappeared, but...this strange unease remains in the air. A suffocating feeling." Kazeda's golden orbs glanced over the three Mages, before shifting over the shattered stage. Damaged grounds, shattered pillars and a ginormous hole before him...clear signs of a battlefield.

"I'm sure the creature I slashed was the fourth presence, but this unease remains...interesting." The corner of the wandering Luminary's lips raised at the turn of events. If that was the case...

"Then it seems I've no use for you three." Kazeda placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, a frosty pressure descending on the three as their eyes were drawn to the blade.

"Uh oh~..." Fay remarked playfully, though her grip on her sword tightened. Could they even handle another battle after such an intense fight? Especially against this mysterious swordsman...