my love - levi a.

————————————————————————

in which, he shows her how much he loves her.

smut

warnings : choking, degradation, praise, spitting, slapping, overstimulation, scratching, breeding kink (uh lemme know if i missed sum 🥸)
————————————————————————

"YOU LIKE THAT HUH?" he asked, teasingly, as he roughly pounded into her. she could only respond with a choked moan as her airway was starting to get clogged from how hard he was choking her.

"c'mon, use your words pretty." he exclaimed, removing his hand from her throat. she took a deep breath as she could feel the tip of his dick kissing her cervix.

"y-yes." she choked out, struggling. tears flowed down her [skin color] cheeks, and more welled up in her eyes.

he chuckled at her expression. they'd been going for hours at this point, and he had no intention of stopping soon.

"please, levi. i cant-" her throat was dry, and it hurt to talk. he chuckled again before placing his head in the crook of her neck, leaving more marks and love bites.

"aw, why not? weren't you the one who thought i was cheating?" he asks, remembering the confrontation from earlier.

y/n heard a small rumor which caused her to overthink. of course, she knew her loving boyfriend was loyal, but she just needed the clarity. therefore, she walked into levi's office and just bluntly asked. he was taken aback, of course. being infuriated with this new information, he decided to show her how much he loved her. so here we are now.

"please levi." she said, reaching up to play with his undercut. his name fell from her mouth like a broken record as she felt yet another orgasm build up.

"my name sounds so pretty when it comes from you." he exclaims, sitting up again to position one of her legs over his shoulder to hit deeper than before.

her back arched as the knot in her stomach broke again, but this didn't phase levi. no, it just made him pound into her faster.

she whined and whimpered as she was sensitive from the past 8+ orgasms she'd already went through.

"you can go one more baby." levi exclaimed, whispering for her to calm down. he ran his thumb along the side of her thigh in a soothing manner. "i know you can."

she held onto the sheets, tightening her fists until her knuckles went white. breathy moans escaped her mouth, some coming from levi here and there. he dropped her leg once more so their faces were close again.

"open your mouth." he exclaimed sternly, opening his as an example. she did as told, as he sped up into an animalistic pace. he grabbed her jaw roughly before spitting in her mouth. she swallowed before her lightly slapped her, grabbing her jaw again so she could look him in the eye.

"good girl. such a good girl." he praised lightly. he winced slightly when he felt her nails digging into his back; causing red marks that would be visible by tomorrow.

he snakes one of his hands down to play with her overstimulated clit, roughly making fast circles to bring her closer to her next orgasm.

she whimpered and bit at her lip to conceal her noises of pleasure. he hit that one spongy spot inside of her that made her moan a little too loud.

"shh, baby." he chuckled, giving her a soft kiss which was a contradiction to how hard he was fucking her.

he felt his orgasm come close, as she clenched around him. he let out a low moan and a curse at how good she felt.

"fuck, i'm close baby." he groaned, resting his forehead on hers. "gonna be a good girl and take it all?"

"you just want me to have your babies." she laughed at the best of her ability. he laughed as well, smiling.

"yeah, you're gonna be my breeding bitch." he exclaimed, shifting to hit her even deeper. his hips started to stutter more violently as her breath hitched as she shook and her orgasm washed over her once more.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck," he exclaimed, thrusting a few more times before burying himself to the hilt and cumming. he let out a small moan before slowly thrusting to ride them both through their orgasms and gently pulling out.

"i love you." he exclaimed, kissing her one more time before going to get them cleaned up.

"i love you too, levi. now make me some tea."

authors note
i feel like this was so bad but hi yeah