fake bf - kakashi h.

——————————————————————

in which, he needed his fangirls gone

fluff ig??

enemies 2 lovers troupe <33

warnings : short asf 🧍🏽‍♀️

anyways, i might make this a whole book tbh??

——————————————————————

"ALRIGHT," kakashi huffed, throwing his arm around the girl whom he absolutely hated. "i hate you." he hummed, making eye contact with the annoyed girl.

"likewise, hatake." she hissed, rolling her eyes and going back to the book she was reading.

"however, i need you to be my girlfriend." he sighed. the h/c haired girl immediately looked over at the male in question.

"fuck no-!" she started, getting cut off by the white haired male again.

"not really. just a fake relationship." he sighed, "you can still fuck with your ex-"

"my ex?! who said i still fuck with my ex? that is a bold accusation of yours kakashi hata-!" cut off again, this time with a loud groan and kakashi's hand over her mouth.

"you can still fuck with your ex if you want." he hissed, finishing his sentence. "you keep them away." he sighed, taking his hand off of her mouth and looking over at the girls who sat on the other side of the room; whispering with each other as they glared at the two.

"and it seems none of your boys have come to bother you since i've sat down.. so, are we in agreement?" he asked, looking back over to the girl who seemed to be in thought.

she'd finally be left alone. but yuck kakashi. but room to breathe. but UGH kakashi.

fuck it, we ball.

"yeah i guess i'll help you out." she shrugged, finally going back to the book she was reading before being distracted. "but we only do lovey dovey couple shit at school, i don't know you on weekends." she hissed, the bell ringing which meant class was over.

kakashi quickly agreed before grabbing his stuff to leave. just as she did, meeting her dear friend outside the classroom before they made their way towards the lunchroom for lunch.

"what was that about? thought you hated each other?" kurenai chuckled, her red eyes gazing from her figure towards the lonely white haired male in the back of the hallway.

"nothing." she shook her head, brushing it off which a chuckle.