funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.

——————————————————————

in which, they re-meet at a party after years

fluff, timeskip

warnings : gang mentions, sexual thoughts, drinking

——————————————————————

MITSUYA CHUCKLED AT HIS IDIOTIC FRIENDS; his eyes continuously looking to his left where a girl he oddly found familiar leaned against the bar by herself.

"yo, remember y/n?! dude she was hilarious!" chifuyu laughed. his face was red from the alcohol coursing in his system.

mitsuya chuckled, shrugging it off and taking a sip of his drink; his eyes darting back to the girl by the bar. she'd been there all night.

"it's not just," kazutora shrugged, copying mitsuya's movements before lightly punching the lavender haired males chest. "you were so in love with her back then."

mitsuya just chuckled, realizing his cup was empty with only ice which gave him an excuse to walk over to the girl he'd been eyeing.

he broke away from his giggling group, before standing beside her and ordering his alcohol from the bartender. he looked at her with a sweet smile when the bartender walked away; she hadn't looked up from her social media at all.

he leaned against the counter, waiting for her to look at him finally. it was definitely her. y/n.

"you just gon' ignore me?" he asked, smiling when both their drinks arrived. she sighed dramatically, finally putting down her phone and looking at him.

"i was." she sarcastically forced a smile, before taking a sip of her own drink.

"damn, what did i ever do to you?" he chuckled, cracking a big, contagious smile, that she mirrored easily.

she shrugged, before taking another swig of her drink; the cool liquid going down her throat with a burning taste while the ice hit her lip.

"it's been a minute," she hummed, smiling at the male who nodded cautiously. "my friends just recently started loving your designs."

this shocked him. she had other friends than the gang? did she even still keep in contact with them? and they just now heard about him? his style was everywhere. why wasn't she in love with it?

nevertheless, he smiled and cracked a joke.

"just like you were in love with that one fashion designer in my club, huh?" he joked. he always picked on her for calling one of his peers cute one day back in school; always saying he'd get them together since she was too shy to even talk to him. he never did it though. he'd defend himself saying he'd never want to make her uncomfortable, but really he just wanted her to himself.

she smacked her teeth, and rolled her eyes playfully before softly shoving his arm with a chuckle.

"you play too much." she sighed, playing around with the ice in her cup before their laughter died down and he finally asked...

"when'd you get to town?" he was weary about the question. he didn't know if she'd even want to see him, really.

"i've been in town." she shrugged, not looking at the male who didn't look at her.

damn.

"so.. you just wasn't gon' hit me?" he asked, making it come off more as a joke than he'd wished.

she chuckled at his tone of voice though he was dead serious. he chuckled too to blow off the tense air, finally looking at her. she looked so good.

"seriously, you thought you wasn't gon' tempt me? i'm standing over there with kazu & chifuyu, staring dead at you." he stated, his eyes going soft before music that was more upbeat and loud started playing; the two barely being able to hear each other.

mitsuya, in his mind, always thought y/n looked good. even in just sweatpants and a random shirt. not to be offensive, but he thought she didn't have to dress up so nice as she did tonight.

he stepped towards her once more, putting his hand on her lower back and pulling her a tad bit closer before whispering (yelling because of music) in her ear.

"come on, let's find a quieter place."

she agreed, following him around until coming to a quiet bedroom area where he stripped of the suit's blazer and tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his white shirt.

"how's your sister & niece? does m'kayla still cry a lot?" he started off, chuckling at the memory of babysitting the young girl with y/n and her endless crying over the smallest inconveniences.

"they're good." she nodded, smiling softly at the lavendered haired male who had just noticed a ring on her finger.

damn, could he not even have a chance?

"seeing someone now? boutta get married by any chance?" he asked cautiously, beating around the bush before sitting down beside her on the bed; hoping she'd say no.

even if she was, he'd try to be happy for her. though there was no promises he wouldn't stop their wedding.

"nah, old friend bought me the ring for my birthday." she emphasized, making him wonder.

"old friend?" he asked while she nodded. he gave her a look that basically told her to elaborate while he leaned most his weight back on his hands.

"y'know, mikey still sends me stuff for my birthday. he's the only one i've kept in touch with. hoped to see him here but..." she shrugged, "saw you instead." she faked annoyance in her voice with a eye roll but still smiled.

which made mitsuya smile.

"this reminds me of nights where i'd spend the night with you." he chuckled.

"yeah and then wake up to an empty bed cause i'm cooking breakfast." she smiled.

mitsuya thought back to those times. her just wearing one his shirts and panties while she cooked breakfast for the both of them. his hands starting to rub up and down her thighs as he stood behind her; her endless giggles bouncing around in his mind before his hands ran up and down the soft skin of her sides. her flustered state that never failed to turn him on.

woah.

flashbacks always hit different when they were of her. just a small remembrance of a kiss that happened when they were 14 made him miss her.

but it was his mistake. being so nonchalant about what he already had in front of him because they 'weren't official' made him lose track of his main goal.

making her his girlfriend.

which ended up not happening because he wanted to get greedy with women. a test, if you will. having her and two other girls sounded like heaven. until he lost his main component. her.

shit, her and his friends tried warning her. but she believed him more than anyone, because that's how high their trust was.

'yeah baby, i just want you.' wasnt a lie. not to him, and definitely not to her. but his actions always said differently.

whenever she dated some random from school when they were just kids, she'd always rant to him about how trash he was. he'd just shake his head, telling her to leave because he was no good.

now he wondered if she told mikey he was trash. does he shake his head, not realizing he's trash too?

it didn't matter.

what did was that they were reunited, even though it was plenty overdue. he didn't want to have sex... not yet at least.

he just wanted to catch up, see how she's been doing.

"i know you hate the way we drifted," he sighed, starting but smiled after she hummed in agreement.

"but, how you been princess?"