$lut - kunimi a.

——————————————————————

in which, j just misses $lut kunimi 😀

fluff

warnings : none just go read $lut
i'm 👌🏽 this close to making a sequel

——————————————————————

"ALRIGHT, HIGHSCHOOL IS NEXT. WHICH ONE ARE YOU-" y/n was cut off by her lovely son.

"seijoh." he answered, quickly. y/n made a iffy expression, hissing before humming.

"but there's so many other schools! like karasuno and shiratorizawa is down the road.. we can move to tokyo; there's nekoma and fukurodani." she stated, looking at her son who blinked at him innocently before stating-

"seijoh."

y/n sighed, groaning and moving around like a toddler before kunimi walked in. he looked at his small family with a weird expression before rolling his eyes.

"what's up?" he stated, walking over to the closet in his shared bedroom and taking off his shirt.

"akio wants to go to seijoh." y/n sighed, closing her eyes.

"ugh nooo.." kunimi huffed. "there's karasuno and shiratorizawa.. we can move to tokyo where fukurodani and nekoma are." he tried to compromise, getting in bed with his son and wife.

"what's so bad about seijoh? you two, uncle kindaichi & zoe went there.. so?" akio stated, squinting his eyes.

"but uncle kags went to karasuno." y/n reasons.

"jackson and kalyn did too." kunimi adds. "and uncle josh & aunt ashlyn went to nekoma."

"and shiratorizawa is a great school." y/n hums, looking at her kids who already had his mind made up.

"so?" akio asked, once more looking at his parents like they were insane.

"damn it. okay, it's your choice anyway." kunimi mumbles.

"yeah & you owe me money."

"damn kid, you're gonna break me." kunimi huffs, grabbing his wallet and pulling out 200 yen.

———

"what club are you doing baby?" y/n asked, kissing her sons cheek while he sat at the dinner table.

"i think ima do volleyball." he exclaimed, not looking up from the mobile game as his mother walked around the dinning room buttoning up her shirt.

"your dad did volleyball." she laughed, walking into the living room to find her keys.

"yeah, if you need any help i got you bud." kunimi exclaimed, coming from down the hall.

"i'll see you later." y/n sighs, kissing her husband who hummed and nodded before walking to the front door.

"see you!"

"now you, are you ready?" y/n huffed, looking at her son who sat at the dinning table like he didn't have school in 4 minutes.

"yes mom, i've been ready for the past 15 minutes." he mumbled. "i'm always late with you."

"watch your tone." she snapped, her son shivering before nodding at her.

"yes ma'am."

———

"why are you here?" akio harshly whispers to his mom. his face was red from irritation as he watched his mom take off her high heels. "you work in tokyo.. why are you here?"

"i get off work early so i thought i'd be the one to pick you up...?" y/n asked, looking at her suspiciously. "and who the hell do you think you're talking too?"

akio sighed at her comment, forcing a smile on his face as her watched her smooth down her pencil skirt.

"you're right mom, so sorry. wait here." he hummed, running off to grab his bag. y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes and walking into the gym anyway.

"i'd be damned if i let a 14 year old tell me what the fuck to do." she mumbled, looking around the place. she hadn't been in there for the longest.

her eyes landed on nobuteru. he still looked the same but with more wrinkles. he smiled softly at the now lady walking up to him.

"it's been a while since i've seen you. how's akira?" he laughed, side hugging the lady before looking at the boy run up to her.

"he's fine." y/n laughed- looking down at her kid who seemed redder than before. she put her hand on his forehead to feel his temperature; her eyes squinting. "you sick?"

"no- mom, can we leave?" he exclaimed; his lips forming a straight line as he hit her hand away.

she raised an eyebrow, her jaw ticking repeatedly before sighing and saying bye to her husbands former coach.

"fuck is up with you?" y/n scoffed when they got in the car.

"you owe me a lot of money, and i don't like when you come pick me up." he sighed, looking over at her.

"why kid?" she asked, throwing her shoes in the back before driving off.

"because you come dressed like that and the other dudes talk about you and it's.. fucking-"

"language." she snapped her fingers her son sighing before nodding.

"freaking." he corrected. "weird."

"well this is my work attire... and i'm a milf now, apparently?" she laughed, her son squirming around.

"take this serious mom!" akio whined. "can dad just pick me up? i know he gets off later than you but it's like a 3 minute wait- i can wait."

"psh, sure. talk to akira about it." she laughed.

———

"what's up with akio?" kunimi asked, walking into his shared bedroom with his wife.

"he's embarrassed because the kids think i'm a milf." y/n laughed while kunimi made a iffy expression and nodding.

"oh yeah, i'll definitely pick him up from now on." he huffs. "last thing i want is you thinking you're a fucking milf."

"i am!" y/n whined, squirming around while she took off her makeup.

"i aM." kunimi mocked. "this is exactly why i didn't want you to think that."

"i can die happy knowing now." she hummed.

"you said that when you landed a job with one the richest people in fucking tokyo." kunimi rolled his eyes.

"because it's kenma kozume! i work under kodzuken!" she laughed, still not believing it.

"unfortunately.." kunimi mumbled, rolling his eyes at the amazing kodzuken. he sighed, wrapping his arms around his lovely wife; looking at the both of them in the mirror.

"i do love you." he mumbled into the crook of her neck; kissing it softly.

"i love you too." she laughed, swaying the two of them back and forth before getting cut off by a gaging noise.

"god, y'all are disgusting." akio playfully scoffed, looking at his parents from the doorway.

"do you know how to knock?" kunimi hummed, looking at his son who rolled his eyes and knocked on the open door.

"uncle josh is here." he sighed, smiling at his two loving parents who groaned.