remember - muchirou t

——————————————————————

in which, he can never seem to remember her name

mother like! reader, fluff

warnings : ooc??

——————————————————————

MUCHIROU SAT OUTSIDE HIS ESTATE, looking up at the clouds that floated slowly past. his mind was calm, yet everywhere at the same time before he was rudely interrupted by a girl walking up.

huh? is she a hashira? he thought to himself, his usual bored expression on his face.

"hello!" she beamed, walking up to the smaller boy who visibly seemed confused, irritated, and bored.

"what was i doing?" he asked, blinking slowly before realizing he didn't remember.

"looking at the clouds," she giggled, pointing upwards at the blue sky.

"ah," he nodded. "who're you?"

she smiled softly, bending down to his height. he was absolutely adorable to her.

"y/n, i'm the snow hashira!" she explained. in a way, she was confused on how quickly he was able to forget considering they lived beside each other.

he hummed in confusion before she held his face in her hands softly.

she's cold, but.. comforting. he thought to himself, snuggling more into her cold hands.

"what was... her name again?" he asked, before slowly going into an unconscious state.

y/n blinked before giggling shortly.

——

muchirou's eyes fluttered open slowly after a long nap. he heard his crow's continuous caw'ing, letting him know there was a meeting being called.

i'm cold, he thought to himself before recalling the woman and her cool hands. but in his memory, her face was blurry. what was her name again?

he sighed and shrugged it off before slowly getting up and heading towards the meeting.

everyone seemed to be there, yet there was a missing spot between him and obanai.

who's supposed to be there? he mentally thought. oh butterfly. his mind drifted, a million thoughts per hour; all different topics.

ubyashiki showed up with his two sons following closely behind him. the scarred male scanned all the hashira, also noticing the one missing beside an annoyed obanai and a clueless muchirou who played with the pebbles beneath him.

"so sorry i'm late, ubyashiki-sama." y/n hummed, gracefully taking her seat where she usually does while her haori flowed behind her gently before she sat; kneeling on one knee like the rest.

"per usual, always fucking late." sanemi scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"shut the hell up shinazugawa. who ever asked you anything?" the girl shot back, clicking her tongue while she looked at the male who was absolutely enraged.

right, they always do this. muchirou thought to himself, remembering plenty of other times where the girl showed up late and sanemi and her argued.

sanemi stood up, the girl following his movement while he walked slowly closer to her as if the two would start fighting. y/n placed her hand on the handle of her sword, ready for anything that could possibly happen.