black wings - megumi f.

——————————————————————

in which, she knew him from dreams but why?

fluff

warnings : religious talks
making this a full book brb
——————————————————————

BLACK FEATHERS FELL FROM THE AIR, while the girl stood on the edge of the building. she let her white wings rest, taking in a breath of fresh air before looking to her left.

there stood a tall man, black hair with black wings in contrast to her milky white ones. his face blurred, and his voice was blurred & sounded far away.

"you're out late, princess." the male chuckled, fluttering his black wings. something he did when he was flustered or nervous.

she chuckled at his tone of voice, stepping closer to the male that only seemed to get farther away from her grasp before she finally woke up.

"these weird ass dreams." she mumbled to herself. she got out of her bed, making up the white comforter before grabbing a white shirt and white skirt and heading into her bathroom.

she grabbed her uniforms jacket, putting it on over her normal clothes and heading towards the classroom of her school- jujustu high.

she sighed to herself, opening the door only to see one other guy in her class. there was only 4 of them, where were the other two?

she smiled at megumi, who waved back towards her. nervous. he played with the pencil in his pocket to calm his nerves while the two waited for gojo and the others to show.

"watch them have given us the wrong date again." y/n sighed, staring outside the window beside her.

"wouldn't doubt it, princess." he mumbled before cringing. he hoped she didn't catch the slip up.

"what did you just call me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and turning her head to look at the flustered male who played with the pencil more intensely.

"um, princess? i don't- i don't know. i keep having these weird dreams about-"

"angels? an evil and a good, right?" she asked, turning to look at the dark haired male who nodded slow.

"yeah, and im always the evil one and i call the girl princess and you just.. remind me of her." he stated, "it's stupid. i don't know. pretend it didn't happen." he sighed, watching as gojo and the other two of the team walk in.

"finally, took you guys long enough!" y/n complained.

"c'mon, you guys were here for 5 minutes!" nobara huffed, taking a seat behind her.

————

she knocked on the black haired males dorm door late at night. any normal person would just think she was going to hold conversation with her teammate, but in reality she had another weird dream.

she doesn't really know why her brain told her to come to him, but she assumed she might as well talk to him since he understands the most.

megumi, who wasn't even sleeping well, opened the door. he stretched, blinking his eyes a few times while he stared in confusion at the girl who stood at the door.

"yeah?" he mumbled, not understanding why he went with yeah of all things. he mentally cringed, always finding a way to embarrass himself.

she stayed quiet for a few minutes. she realized how awkward and weird it was for her to come to him and just say 'hey, had another dream about you!'