my pretty girl - itachi u.

——————————————————————

in which, she was always his pretty girl

smut, request!

warnings : slapping, dom!itachi, sub!reader, choking, degradation, praise, oral (giving), biting

——————————————————————

ITACHI UCHIHA WAS A MAN OF MANY THINGS. loyalty being his biggest thing ever. even after leaving the village he had forever been loyal too, he was still loyal to her.

y/n l/n, itachi's girlfriend since academy. even though he'd asked her to stay safe inside the village while he would always be away doing akatsuki crimes, the two still regularly connected at least twice a month.

and today, was one of those days.

"fuck!" she sighed; itachi continuously thrusted harder into her. his fingers ran down the valley of her chest, his painted purple fingernails glowing under the sunsets light that peeped through the blinds of her room.

"shhhh, wouldn't want to wake the entire village up, would you now pretty?" he mumbled, putting his head in the crook of her neck to kiss it lightly.

her fingers raked through his black hair, her eyes rolled back, and her other hand clawed at his back.

itachi winced, biting her neck harder than he intended too before kissing the bite mark as an apology. he groaned shortly under his breath before pulling out and sitting down beside her; jerking himself off shortly.

"c'mere pretty baby," he mumbled, grabbing her jaw while she looked up at him with low eyes.

she got on her knees in front of him, taking a hold of his member in her hands before slowly taking him in her mouth. he put his hand on the back of her head, guiding her up and down and helping her take as much as she could.

he threw his head back, a low groan coming from the back of his throat with an involuntary buck of his hip.

"fuck, just like that." he sighed, feeling her tongue circle around his angry tip. "you always do so good for me baby." he encouraged; feeling her jaw go wider to accompany the girth in her mouth.

"look at me," he mumbled, grabbing her jaw as she took a deep breath when she got off of him. "such a pretty slut." he mumbled, before reeling his hand back and slapping her not too hard but not too gentle.

her head swung to the side from the impact, before he grabbed her jaw to bring her into a heated kiss.

"ride me," he mumbled against her lips while she nodded drowsily. her hair was messy, and her skin was littered in marks; all around she looked amazing to him.

she got re-situated on him, letting out a muffled whimper before started to slowly bounce up and down on the male. he hummed contently, throwing his head back with his eyes closed.

"you feel so good," she mumbled, putting her head in the crook of his neck to leave even more marks. his hands rested on her waist, in case he needed to guide her.

"you do too," he sighed, his breathing going sporadic at the feeling of her; tightening around him. "gonna cum baby?"

"yes," she nodded, resting her forehead on his. he sighed, bringing her into a kiss before starting to piston up into her.

his thrusts got faster and harder; his hand crawling up and gripping on her neck. she let out a croaked moan while she shook slightly and finished.

"my whore." he sighed, finishing inside her; his dick twitching repeatedly while he groaned before the girl collapsed on top of him.

he chuckled slightly, as she tried to catch her breath before he laid her beside him on the bed. he got up, looking at the moon outside before putting on clothes and getting ready to leave again.

"i love you, my pretty girl." he whispered in her ear with a kiss on her forehead, tucking her into bed before writing her a note she'd see in the morning.

he looked back at his lover, sound asleep one last time before sighing with a soft smile and making his way back to the akatsuki hideout.