hashira- uzui t.

——————————————————————

in which, he wanted her to become a demon slayer

fluff, request!

warnings : ooc??, blood, parent neglect, mentions of death

——————————————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK," y/n scoffed, shivering from the cold breeze that passed by. she was supposed to be meeting up with her friends, yet none of them showed; leaving her in the cold night air alone by a bus stop. "i really need new friends." she mumbled, smelling a disgusting smell she just passed off as the cities druggies.

she could hear movement from a few blocks down, a genetic power that seemed to pass down generations.

she sighed, rolling her eyes while she clutched her coat closer to her body in order to keep warm that was failing her every passing second. until she had a terrible feeling all of a sudden.

"hurry up." she mumbled, "hurry up." her foot began tapping quickly as she could feel an uncomfortable presence behind her; yet still refusing to take a look. she pretending nothing was there until the last minute where she heard it's mouth open as quietly as possible.

in that same moment it went to take a bite of her, she ducked, taking her foot and kicking at his legs since she thought it was just some drunk. when it didn't fall, she slowly looked up, noticing what she had hoped to be a myth.

"demon." she mumbled softly, in absolute terror at what she was seeing above her.

when it made its next move, she dodged quickly; yet barely. it's claws taking a big chunk of the skin of her leg.

of course, y/n being a really skilled human since her father and mother were both hashira, had to have been sensitive to blood.

do the recovery breathing. she basically screamed at herself until her brain was able to comprehend. she took a deep breath, starting while she focused on stopping the bleeding.

a nauseous wave wiped over here while she stared at her leg in disbelief. the demon seeing a free opportunity to take its final blow that was never taken. in a clean slice, it's head had fallen towards the ground, rolling over to her feet making her even more nauseous than before.

"are you alright?" the demon slayer asked. the girl blinked, feeling herself slipping out of a conscious state; only getting a glimpse at the flashy and shiny pearls on the male, and his white hair before passing out.

"i guess not." tengen mumbled, looking at the girls leg that accompanied 4 big scratch marks.

——

"hm?" shinobu hummed, staring at the scratch marks on the girls leg while she peacefully slept in the infirmary at the butterfly estate. tengen shrugged, not having an answer for the confused woman.

"any normal human would've died from blood loss, but it looks as if she stopped the bleeding without touching it in anyway." tengen stated his observation.

"meaning?" shinobu asked, peeking at the male to make sure he was thinking the same thing she was.

"she has to know a few breathing techniques." tengen sighed, "if she does, then why is she not a demon slayer? we could use as many as we could get."

"maybe she didn't want to be one." shinobu shrugged. "ask her when she wakes up if you're so curious, i'll go get her some tea."

shinobu took her exit, while tengen sat down beside the unconscious girl in a chair beside her bed. he whistled quietly to himself, waiting for her to wake up.