wet dreamz - akaashi k.

————————————————————————

in which, they met in math class.

song fic (sorta)

warnings : sexual themes, math slander

wet dreamz - j cole (listen to it 🧍🏽‍♀️)
————————————————————————

GREAT. A NEW YEAR, A NEW MATH CLASS. keiji sighed, hoping his new desk-mate wasn't loud and obnoxious or lazy and reserved.

what he wasn't expecting was a [height], [skin tone] girl with [hair type (curly/straight/braids)] & a fat ass to walk in and sit beside him. of course, he kept his composure, not trying to make himself look like a fool.

"hi, my names y/n l/n," she introduced herself, flashing him a bright smile. fuck, what was going on with him?

"akaashi keiji." he introduced, nodding— still keeping his stoic expression. they both looked back at the teacher who started to teach, going on and on about postulates and triangles.

"this shit makes no sense." y/n exclaimed, looking at the board with the most confused expression ever. keiji chuckled lightly nodding in agreement.

"honestly, why do we need to learn about triangles?" he asked, shaking his head.

"right? when is someone going to walk up to me in real life and tell me 'if you can't prove this is a right triangle i'll kill you?'" she laughed, looking into his gunmetal eyes. he laughed along, catching the attention of the teacher who glared at him.

they both stiffened under her gaze, pursing their lips as she turned around to face the board once more. they looked at each other before laughing again; making endless bad jokes with each other.

as time went on, they kept getting in trouble for talking in class; sometimes getting moved away from each other, sometimes getting detention, even just being moved out the class as a whole.

it'd been a few good months since they had met. akaashi came to the conclusion he really liked her vibe; she was one of the only people he spoke too (besides his teammates).

you could even say he had a small crush on the girl. he'd wake up early to get to school just to see her, he'd rush from classes to meet her in the hallways, etc etc.

she even had the third-year daydreaming during classes. his grades weren't slipping, no, but he could never pay attention. he'd only think of certain things he wanted to do to her.

he wondered if she could ride, take it, sit on it. the endless dirty thoughts that went through his mind were unacceptable really. he just hoped she couldn't mind read at times.

his attraction towards her grew endlessly everyday as he even started to have dreams about her. now this was new, he'd never been so attracted to a person where they'd mess with his mind so much and even show up in dreams. but, he wasn't complaining.

keiji, do you have practice? y/n wrote, sliding the note over to akaashi.

no actually, you? he wrote back, holding the note on his side of the table for a little as the teacher looked at them.

nope (:, i actually had a question she wrote back. this peeked his interest as he quickly wrote back with a 'yeah?'

have you ever had sex before?

keiji's heart was in his stomach at this question. he was used to y/n's blunt remarks and questions, but he never expected her to ask this really. he panicked, biting the inside of his cheek as he quickly wrote back.

of course i've had sex before. i'm like a pro baby.

he exclaimed, cringing inwardly as he passed the note back to the girl. he knew he was a damn virgin, but he wasn't missing this chance. she smiled at the note, before writing back and passing it quickly.

oh you're a pro homie? show me then? my mothers gone this weekend (:

as he read the note his heart raced, he started sweating, and his pants were suddenly too tight.

yeah baby, sounds like a plan. he wrote back, passing the note as she read it and nodded. she folded the note, putting it away in his pocket before paying attention to the last minute of class.

akaashi was STRUGGLING. he started overthinking on the train ride home. what if it's not big enough to fuck with? what if she notices it's actually his first time? holy fuck, what if he busts quick?

he silently groaned to himself as he made his way off the train and towards his house.

for the next three days he did 'research,' of a sort. watching various porn videos in order to see how to stroke, he practiced putting on condoms so he wouldn't fuck up, and finally it was the day.

he looked at her front door, palms sweating. he knocked lightly as she answered. she was wearing her cheer shorts and a spaghetti t-shirt as she smiled brightly at him.

"thought you were bullshitting me keiji." she exclaimed, moving to the side to allow him in.

"no, never that." he nervously chuckled as his pants tightened just from her outfit. they went to her room, as she made the first move; kissing him slowly. he melted into it, mentally saying 'fuck it,' and having his hands roam her body.

her cheeks had a pink tint to it, as he rolled over on top of her. she sighed into the kiss, bringing her hands down to undo his pants, and palm him.

soon, their clothes were discarded; she had marks all over her neck & chest as he had some as well. he pulled out a condom, remembering everything he had practiced before she abruptly stopped him.

"wait, wait," she exclaimed. he did as told, looking her in the eyes. "i need to get something off my mind real quick." she exclaimed as he nodded for her to continue.

"be gentle, ive never done this before." she exclaimed shyly, looking to the side. he chuckled, relieved actually, before nodding and continuing; making sure she was comfortable throughout the whole time.