sunrise - kakashi h.

——————————————————————

in which, she wished he'd stay to watch the sunrise with her

request! fluff, angst??

warnings : hokage kakashi LMAO SORRY!

——————————————————————

KAKASHI SLIPPED IN THROUGH HER BEDROOM WINDOW; silent per usual. he never really meant to always be this quiet when he visited, but being a ninja who only knew silence was pretty much the reason.

he sat down on her bed once he noticed she wasn't in her room; quietly accepting the fact she was probably in the bathroom since he heard the shower running.

he took out his book to past time, reading through it per usual while he waited. y/n was one of his best friends, since they were kids actually. however, he always felt bad for the way he treated her— using her to his advantage since she was a feeble girl who never saw a value in being a ninja.

therefore, he changed his act and saw things differently after he grew up. now, he almost prioritized her. he did things for her, took her out to eat whenever he had the time, practically lived with her, bought her books, etc. to the untrained eye, it was almost as if he loved her.

y/n finished her shower, walking in her room while humming a sweet tune kakashi loved to hear. he smiled softly under his mask, before his head jolted upwards at the sound of her scared scream.

"DAMN IT, HATAKE!" she yelled at the nonchalant male who tilted his head innocently- almost like he didn't see a problem with breaking into her home.

"sorry, did i scare you?" he asked, watching as she walked over to her closet to grab fresh clothes. out of respect, he looked back down at his book while she changed. she let her damp curls out of the towel she had wrapped around her head before slipping on some clothes and brushing her hair up into put it in a messy bun.

"yes, yes you did." she sighed, laying down in bed before turning off one of her side lamps. kakashi sighed, closing his book and putting it on her desk. he removed all of the unneeded gear and accessories before removing his shirt and mask and joining her in bed— turning off her other lamp.

"i hear you have a big day tomorrow." he muttered in the crook of her neck, his lips resting on her shoulder before placing a soft kiss.

"how'd you know that...?" she muttered, drowning in & out of sleep that called her name. kakashi chuckled dryly, softly shaking his head before closing his eyes to sleep as well; listening to her soft snores and pulling her closer towards him.

———

"'kashi?" y/n mumbled, stretching while she woke up to turn over. she closed her eyes again, patting the spot beside her only to not find the male that was there earlier last night. she sighed, opening her eyes to look at the spot before rolling her e/c orbs. she hated when he did that.

she tsk'ed, getting up to go downstairs and make herself some food only to find a plate already made for her. a note accompanied the plate, stating that he had a mission but to enjoy the food he prepared with a smile.

she couldn't find herself to be irritated with the masked male anymore. she chuckled at the poorly drawn smile and terrible handwriting before eating the plate that was prepared for her. she did enjoy his cooking really.

she washed her dish when she was done, heading back upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. as kakashi predicted, she did have a long day ahead of her. she had a lot of errands to run before starting her shift at the library- where the academy kids would be coming in to learn more about ninjutsu.