caught - yayoi k.

——————————————————————

in which, they wouldn't want to get caught

wlw, smut, request!

warnings : degrading, oral (giving), fingering, public / rooftop sex

sorry this is so short

——————————————————————

"SHHHHH," YAYOI chuckled, smiling at the squirming girl underneath her. "wouldn't wanna get caught, would you?" she whispered, her mask sitting on the side of her head while her right hand worked wonders on the girl underneath her.

"n-no." y/n shook her head, trying to stay as quiet as possible while maintaining eye contact with the pink haired lady who licked her lips with a head nod.

"that's right." she whispered, moving her fingers quicker inside the girl who's legs began to shake. "c'mon, cum slut." she hissed, curling her fingers upwards which made y/n's back arch; finishing quickly while her eyes rolled back.

yayoi moved her fingers, rubbing them up and down the girls slit and rubbing slow circles on her clit to work her through her orgasm.

she smiled softly when y/n's eyes landed on her before she sucked her fingers slowly. teasingly.

she slowly kissed the girls shaking thighs before he mouth met with her puffy clit; sucking it slowly before her tongue ran down her slit.

the girl underneath made a loud, cracked moan before yayoi chuckled; the vibrations sending the girl even closer to her next climax.

"hold it, whore." she spat, removing her mouth and waiting for the girls whining to die down.

"please," she begged weakly, waiting for yayoi to touch her again. the pink haired females hands rubbed up and down y/n's quivering thighs; her touch burning.

"begging? that's new for you." yayoi sighed, making contact with her surroundings. she saw another mask not that far away but paying no attention to anything happening on their rooftop.

she connected her mouth again, a brilliant idea shooting through her head. her tongue moving up and down slowly and teasingly before entering her entrance.

the s/c girl moaned loudly as her climax came over her once more; yayoi taking all that was given to her before looking at the mask who was slowly coming closer.

"hm, if you don't want to be seen in such a way, i suggest you leave now." yayoi winked, grabbing her masks and making her way down from the rooftop.

the girl tried catching her breath while registering the pink haired females words.

"what?" she mumbled, before looking over at the other rooftops and finally seeing the mask that yayoi was hinting about. "fuck,"