her - kiba i.

——————————————————————

in which, she wasn't her, but she didn't need to be.

angst / fluff
psh also kinda father figure kakashi 👩🏽‍🦯
——————————————————————

SHE WATCHED AS HER BEST FRIEND laughed and blushed along with a girl who obviously had no interest in him.

she was so in love with a guy who was in love with a girl who was in love with the towns monster.

this is pathetic. she thought to herself, rolling her eyes as she walked past them. and the worst part about it, i cant bring myself to hate her.

y/n sighed, sitting down on a random bench in the leaf village, closing her eyes to relax and rid her thoughts before being startled by a deep mysterious voice.

"you look down." shino stated, causing the girl to yelp.

"can you make a little more noise before sneaking up on me!" she hissed.

"i'll do that when you tell him your feelings." shino said, his normal monotone voice as he sat down beside the girl. "you have to tell him sooner or later, who knows when our last days are."

"he's totally into hinata though. who wouldn't be?" she sighed, looking over at them as he teased her endlessly just to watch her face heat up and go red.

"you're right about that." shino hummed.

"you're not very good help y'know.." she sweatdropped, looking at the insect infested male.

-

"you could do better." kakashi stated at the end of her rant. she didn't even realize he actually paying attention; considering his eyes were glued to that damn porn book the whole time.

"but i can't." she sighed, resting her forehead on the tree she stood in front of before focusing all her chakra to her fist; punching the tree and releasing the chakra at the same time.

the tree and a few other trees surrounding it were completely destroyed before she sank to her knees.

"hm? why are you so focused on one sided love?" kakashi asked, only making the girl roll her eyes.

"are you serious right now? i came to you for dad advice." she scoffed.

"i'm not a dad though." kakashi gave a close eyed smile, tilting his head to the side as he looked up from his book.

"you have one more time before i punch your face instead of the tree." she stated, her eye twitching in annoyance.

"have you ever considered being a little more nicer? especially to your father figure?" kakashi teased.

"i hate you old man."

-

"just tell him." sakura huffed, resting her hands on her hips as she glared at the other girl.

"don't know what your talkin' bout pinky." y/n groaned, walking past the girl who followed her anyway.

"you know exactly what i'm taking about. you have feelings for that mutt but you won't say anything." she scoffed.

"just confess, that's what i did to my sasuke." she stated, her eyes turning into hearts as she daydreamed over the emo who ran away years ago.

"look at how well that went." y/n mumbled. "i think i'd rather take kakashi's advice, and he has no love life."