sober - gojo s.

——————————————————————

in which, her & gojo could never get along after a failed situationship; but drunk words are sober thoughts.

fluff/angst

warnings : mentions of alcohol
——————————————————————

"GOD, I REALLY WANNA PUNCH THAT MAN." you huff, eye twitching in irritation at the white haired man-child who just walked away from you. steam was practically coming out of your ears as you turned red, shaking & letting your fist clench & unclench.

"what'd he do this time?" megumi asked, standing beside you in confusion. although you had the second years to watch over, you gave them the day off because they deserved it. therefore, leaving you to visit the precious first years but forgetting you'd have to deal with gojo as well.

"what hasn't he done? his existence just pisses me off at this point!" you sigh, calming yourself down by rubbing your temples which also relieved the oncoming headache.

"you don't mean that l/n." megumi stated softly, looking at you. "you love him."

you stared in disgust- absolutely amazed that this is what comes out of this sweet childs mouth.

"yuck!" you stated, megumi deadpanning at your childish actions.

"you're both such children." he mumbled to himself, watching his sensei childishly grin with the rest of his team.

"no!" you huffed, crossing your arms and closing your eyes before sighing. "'love is the worse curse of them all.'" you mimicked, looking at nanami who slowly walked over.

"y/n," he nodded, approaching you. "want to go drinking after this?" he asked bluntly, straight to the point as always.

nanami wasn't a heavy drinker, but he did whenever he was stressed to the max. like, cannot take ANY of this shit anymore. you always opted to go with him to make sure he wasn't harassed (since he was good looking) or even bothered at the bar.

"sure!" you agreed cheerfully, why would you pass up a free drink?

"i want to come!" gojo stated, bouncing up and down on his feet gleefully. you and nanami both sighed, looking at the happy-go-lucky male bouncing up to you.

"no." you stated quickly. "this is me and nan's time; no gojo." you scoffed, allowing nanami to fix his glasses before sighing.

"maybe he should come along, we won't have to take a taxi afterwards because we're both drunk." nanami hummed softly to you who shrugged.

megumi looked between the three adults, knowing good and damn well gojo was going to be drunker than the others. he sighed, walking off because that was 'none of his business.'

"no way, this idiot is definitely going to drink which leads to one of us not drinking!" you hiss, pointing at gojo before pointing between you and the blonde haired male.

"it's nice to have some more company here and there, you don't think?" nanami asked calmly. you tried to find words to come out, but nothing could really beat his point.

sometimes it did get boring between the two of you since nanami rarely talked. even when he was dead drunk he barely spoke a word to you.

you gave in. gojo made a loud noise of victory before giving the both of you a hug.

"yuck!" you stated after your first shot, the burning taste of the alcohol rolled down your throat in a weirdly satisfying sensation.

you sat in between the blonde and white haired males, both taking their own shots in enjoyment.

you'd have to take a cab anyway.

you sighed, looking at nanami who always looked ethereal in your eyes. he always did of course, but was never interested in anything but work. there were a few drunk hook ups between the two of you, but that was once in a blue moon.

nanami's phone started to ring, making you sigh softly. he excused himself, leaving you and gojo alone at the bar. he was gone for just a few minutes before coming back and grabbing his coat; leaving a few dollars on the bar's counter.

"you're gone?!" you ask, shocked.

"work." nanami said, nonchalantly. always.

"but? you came here to get away from work!" you rebutdtaled, not wanting to be left with gojo alone.

nanami sighed, leaning in and kissing your cheek.

"i'll see you later." he mumbled in your ear, leaving without letting you get anything else in.

gojo had watched- that was definitely his reason to get drunk. and he did. drunk out of his mind. you noticed how his face flushed red and he kept drowning down shots, so you stopped your drinking.

though your face was also flushed red because of the alcohol, you weren't as drunk as the male.

"let's go, gojo." you sighed, leaving a tip for the both of you while gojo whined and shook his head. you sighed, grabbing the male and holding him up; of course he was a lot taller than you but you had to make it work somehow.

you pushed him in the cab before getting in yourself, taking off your heels to rest your throbbing feet.

"fuck," you sighed, gojo falling over and resting his head on your shoulder. you gave the cab driver your address, paying him when you got there, and struggling to get the white haired male back on his feet.

you struggled finding your keys in your purse, gojo falling a few times and talking complete nonsense, before you finally found them and unlocked your door. you threw you shoes somewhere, putting your purse and keys on the side table beside the door and locking the door behind you.

you slowly struggled getting the male up the stairs before throwing him onto the bed and taking off his shoes.

he rumbled around, talking nonsense before looking in your general direction. you took off the blindfold because you assumed that was uncomfortable to sleep in; his big blue eyes staring directly at you.

"you know, n/n, i really love you." he mumbled, his eyes barely staying open. "you're so cool and pretty. and you're so nice to everyone you come across!"

you hummed, knowing it was just the alcohol coursing through his system- however you wished that was truly what he thought.

"if i could have a second chance, i'd do better this time. no hoes, no other people, no worries. just, you." he mumbled, slurring some of his words. "but i see how you look at nanami. i have no chance anymore. i really fucked up and lost someone really dear to me, i'm sorry." he sighed, his bright blue eyes tearing up.

this motherfucker was crying?! you were beyond shocked seeing the tears form in his eyes, but just ignoring it- going back to putting the blanket over him and making sure his head was comfortable on the pillow.

"that's why i always annoy you, n/n. because i miss you. i love you." he mumbled, slowly closing his eyes before snores erupted from his open mouth.

"real sweet, satoru. but i really wish you were sober." you mumbled, kissing the males cheek before going downstairs.