no matter what - ran h.

——————————————————————

in which, whatever happens he'd always love her & vice versa.

smut, angsty prob maybe?
to make up for the lack of one-shots i post here, HERES A LONG ONE 😃

warnings : possible spoilers (tenjiku arc), scratching, oral (receiving), fingering, praise/worship
——————————————————————

"BABY," ran hummed, walking into his girlfriends room. she sat in the middle of her bed, sitting criss-crossed waiting for him to show up. "hi." he shyly smiled.

no matter what, or how long they'd been together; he still found himself shy. haitani ran. shy?

"hi!" she beamed, making grabby hands at the taller male who chuckled lowly. he dipped down, hugging around the girls waist before moving them both to lay on her bed- facing each other. "how was the meeting?"

"boring!" he groaned, rolling his eyes as her small hands moved hair from his face. "but essential..." he trailed off.

tenjiku was to fight toman tomorrow. anything could happen. he hadn't told her yet.

"essential for...?" she asked, chuckling at his spaced out expression.

"you're so pretty." he mumbled. y/n's hands started undoing the braids to relax his head after a long day.

"you're doing it again." she chuckled. "if it's important business you can't tell anyone, just say that!"

"cant tell my pretty girlfriend she's pretty?" ran playfully scoffed while y/n rolled her eyes. his hands moved up and down her side softly before squeezing the flesh of her thigh.

"what's up with you, ran?" she sighed lowly, holding his face in her hands when he tried to look away.

"we have a brawl starting tomorrow," he started, "you know. anything could-"

she sighed, cutting him off by pressing their lips together softly.

"i know." she mumbled, "but everything will work out."

"i hope." he mumbled after a while. his purple irises searched her face that was just inches away from his.

he leaned in once more, pressing their lips together softly. their lips moved in sync, passionately while ran's calloused hand moved around her soft thigh.

ran was first to break the kiss, moving along her her cheek, jawline and finally moving down to her neck.

he slowly sucked, kissed, and licked the skin until he littered her in marks. he'd kiss them afterwards, almost as a sign of an apology while her hands ran through his hair.

he moved on top of her, kissing down her chest moving aside her small tank top before deciding to just take it off.

one thing y/n had always noticed about ran was that he'd never take his time or go slow with her. therefore, she realized this fight against toman was serious.

"look at me," ran mumbled, gently gripping her chin to move her face. her (eye colors) eyes darted towards his purple irises while he leaned over her. "i love you."

that was a rare sentence for ran. it was obvious he loved her based off his actions and how much they were together, but hearing him say it face to face was rare.

"i love you too, darling." she whispered, ran smiling softly at her words before pressing their lips together once more and moving downwards.

his soft lips kissed the valley of her chest, moving onto her stomach and reaching the waistband of her shorts before slowly, almost teasingly, pulling them down as well as her panties.