jealousy - shinichiro s.

——————————————————————

in which, he took his jealousy out on her

smut, yandere!shin (i tried 🙁), request!

warnings : jealousy, possessiveness, degrading, praising, mirror sex, choking, burning, breed kink
——————————————————————

"LOOK AT HOW PRETTY YOU ARE," the black haired male hummed lowly in y/n's ear; his dick moving slowly in and out of her while one of his hands held tightly around her throat.

he forced her to look into the mirror that positioned in front of them- a sinister smile coming over his features at her pleasured face.

he kissed at the exposed skin on her shoulder; sucking lightly on the skin to cause a mark.

"so pretty when you're not talking to other dudes." he pettily chuckled, watching as she rolled her eyes in annoyance before the hand around her throat tightened once more.

"he's your friend." she mumbled, grabbing a hold of his wrist before he scoffed. his hips snapped into her quickly while his hand held onto her jaw- making sure she watched.

a loud moan emitted from the smaller girl, before she was thrown down. her back arched as a response before shin's hand ran up and down her spine; arching it more to his liking.

his hands grabbed at any flesh he could; her sides, her thighs, her ass, anything. his dick slammed further into her; hitting deeper than ever before.

he grabbed a cigarette, lighting it before inhaling and exhaling the toxic smoke. she watched in the mirror; watching how enticing he looked while he smoked.

he watched her face contort; the way she bite her lip to conceal her moans being enough to help him cum right there.

"who's fucking you this well baby?" he asked, exhaling the huff of smoke that was in his mouth before moving his hand to her ass.

his calloused thumb moved over the soft skin repeatedly while he waited for her answer.

"waka- waka does it better." she mumbled; purposely trying to piss him off. he knew this, yet he was still pissed she'd even try something like this.

he clicked his tongue, stopping all movements before killing his cig on her ass. she hissed in both pain and pleasure; trying to stop the tears from flowing down her face.

"what was that baby? i didn't hear you that well." he whispered, his mouth hovering over her ear.

"you heard me." she mumbled, feeling his hand wrap around her neck roughly. he slammed into her again; skin slapping noises bounced around the rooms walls.

her eyes rolled back, a sight shin always loved to see. her breath went sporadic, a small shake filtering through her body while she released.

"fuck," he mumbled, watching her cry in the mirror. "you're such a pretty slut, y'know?" he mumbled, kissing her cheek.

his hand kneaded the flesh of her ass, moving around to play with her clit. his hand tightened ever so slightly as he felt himself nearing his end.

"'m close," he mumbled, starting to move faster into her. she muffled a moan, crying while her nails scratched at the wrist that held her neck.

"are you gonna be good for me & take it all?" he asked, the tip of his dick hitting her cervix repeatedly. she coughed, nodding her head slightly while he groaned shortly.

his hips stuttered before he paused, cumming in her while his eyes rolled back. he let go of her neck, before kissing her shoulder and back.

"i wasn't too rough, right?" he asked, running his finger over the burn mark. in his mind, he was proud; she was marked as his in more ways than one.

"i'm fine, shin." she sighed, her thighs quivering while she looked in the mirror at the big purple and red marks on her skin.

her fingers ran across them delicately while shin looked at her in the mirror as well.

"now, everyone will know you're mine." he smiled, kissing her cheek. "and you'll remember who you belong too."