3 days - hitoshi s.

——————————————————————

in which, he wants 3 days to make things right.

angst / smut

warnings : vanilla seggs????

——————————————————————

"ALL WE DO IS ARGUE HITOSHI!" y/n yelled, looking at her purple haired boyfriend who rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"because you over-"

"overreact?" she scoffed. "hitoshi, i think we need to move on." she stated sadly, biting her lip as she looked down past the lanky male.

hitoshi's leg bounced anxiously hearing the words he never wanted too. he looked past her as he stood in front of her door; stopping her from leaving.

"y/n," he sighed, looking at the picture of them on her dresser. "i know it's been kinda rough lately, but we're both just stressed."

he walked closer to the girl, trying to wrap his arm around her before she pushed it away.

"leave. please." she whispered, fighting back her tears.

"3 days." he exclaimed. "give me 3 days to make this right."

she thought about it; warm tears flowing down her cold [skin tone] cheeks as she sniffled.

he placed his big palm on the side of her face, wiping her tears away with his calloused thumb.

"okay." she nodded.

-

day 1

shinsou took her to her favorite cafe, buying her favorite food as they sat and talked about any and everything.

they caught up on their life outside classes, and how they were doing. the spark was there, obviously but it wasn't as strong.

he could tell she didn't feel the same about him anymore; making his insecurities rise as if he was going to lose her after these three days anyway.

after they left the cafe, they walked back around towards a park they had one of their first picnic's at. he wanted to take her to all the special places they shared.

"pretty flowers." she mumbled, looking at the red windflowers. he smiled at the twinkle in her eye- the same kind a toddler in a candy store would have.

"i'll buy you some." he stated, walking towards the man who owned the little flower stand.

"you don't have too?" she stated, watching as he paid and got the flowers for her anyway.

"here." he smiled, handing them over to her. she slowly took them from his grip, looking at them with a small smile.

"thanks." he nodded, grabbing her hand and softly squeezing it as they continued their walk towards the park.

-

day 2

for the second day he took her ice skating. she sucked, and so did he but all that mattered were the genuine laughs and smiles that were shared between the two.

afterwards she suggested he stayed the night in her dorm. of course, it was completely against the rules but neither of them cared.

he laid back against her bed, rubbing her back as she laid on top of him. she listened to his steady heartbeat, making her smile at the rhythm that played in his chest.