house, not a home - dabi

——————————————————————

in which, two lovers re-meet but not in the way they expected

fluff

warnings : ptsd if u squint, endeavor, mentions of abuse, mha spoilers??

no 2 hero (hawks) sidekick, vampiress. quirk- vampire; can do anything a vampire can (float, heal, teleportation, etc.) drinking opponents blood also allows you to use their quick as well

a/n: i love dabi sm, also can u tell i fuckin hate enji 💀. i also want to make a dabi book so bad, would u guys read it 😀⁉️

——————————————————————

"DO I HAVE TO COME WITH YOU?" you hiss, following hawks & endeavor around on the street to get to a restaurant.

"you're my sidekick aren't you?" hawks chuckled, closing his eyes while stuffing his hands in his pockets. endeavor only gave you a look, understanding why you were so pissed in his presence but also wanting you to know he had changed.

"unfortunately." you mumble to yourself, rolling your eyes when hawks started to make a scene. taking pictures with fans, signing autographs; this is what he liked. you scoffed.

"cheer up, y/n." endeavor hummed softly to you, though his voice was still loud & rough in your ears. per usual.

"shut up talking to me." you hiss, walking off before putting on your hood that went with your hero costume. the costume was, and always had been, simple. a black dress & red cape that had a hood.

you tapped hawks arm, something you did when you would get impatient or uncomfortable before smiling softly at the fans who ran up to you as well.

"alright guys, we gotta go!" hawks chuckled, throwing his arm around you which made you huff in annoyance. the three of you made your way down the street once more, finally making it to the fancy restaurant where hawks explained about his time around the world & what he had figured out about nomu's himself.

"so-" you started, looking out the window in the distance. "ironic?" you chuckle in disbelief as a nomu was heading straight for the three of you.

you & hawks helped get everyone out of the danger zone while endeavor (pro claimed strongest) fought against the talking nomu.

he got knocked down, coughing up blood while news reports commentated and recorded the entire thing live. you watched as the flamed pro hero struggled to get up before doing something yourself.

"down here!" you yelled at the floating nomu who's eyes finally trailed down to you. you could only assume it didn't have blood or a soul, so stealing it's powers wouldn't work. close ranged fighting was its strong suit- yours too though. let's give it a shot. "you wanna fight the strongest right? then why're you so set on fighting the weakest number one pro hero to exist?"

it was almost like you could see it's eyes light up in amusement as endeavor called out to you. though, you couldn't tell if he was calling out to you in fear or anger. either way, you ignored it.

you and the monster both sent punches towards each other. you still had a little energy left with no injuries. you knew you could do it, seeing as hawks was losing feathers left and right & endeavor had a deathwish if he were to continue.

you hit a good blow to its face, knocking it backwards in air before you got an idea. the only way to kill this thing was with enough heat; blow it up.