rehab - shigaraki t.

——————————————————————

in which, they'll meet again. this time, outside & sober.

fluff

warnings : mentions of drug usage
——————————————————————

SHIGARAKI BEAMED BRIGHTLY at the [hair color] haired girl. she smiled, happy her first friend was finally able to leave the rehab center.

he opened his arms widely, embracing her in a hug — swaying them both side to side.

"good luck out there," she exclaimed softly. "you better not come back to this bitch." they pulled away from the hug as she gave him a deadly glare.

he laughed slightly, nodding at her words.

"yeah i won't, i promise i'll stay sober." he had just gotten news only 2 hours ago that he'd finally be leaving the hell-hole known as a rehab center. he'd been there for at least 5 months, back to back. it seemed he'd never gotten the motivation to really stay sober until he met his bestfriend.

of course, she was just like him. a druggie that didnt want to stay sober. someone that wanted to forget all about the hurt and pain she went through.

she always had her other friends from the center, who helped her out just as much, but it was nothing compared to tomura.

he was the first one to open up to her and help her out not even 5 minutes into her arrival, and for that, she will always be thankful.

"y'know, you need to hurry up and show that you're sober enough to leave." he deadpanned, staring at the [older/younger] girl. she let out a breathy laugh before extended her pinky.

"we'll meet again, outside & sober." she said, beaming a smile at her now sober bestfriend. he linked their pinkies, smiling as well.

"yeah. outside & sober."

they had one last hug before letting go. they walked outside to meet with the rest of the crew. he said his goodbyes before getting in the car with his belongings, and leaving — waving one last time to everyone who waved back; excited to see one of their own healthy.

note
go read my book called 'rehab' 🤨