already best friends - gojo s.

——————————————————————

in which, they met last week but were alrdy besties

fluff?? modern

warnings : sexual context/thoughts, drinking

——————————————————————

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" nanami sighed at the white haired male who looked spaced out; an evil smirk on his face while he looked over at the bar.

"you take right, i'll take left." he mumbled to his friend beside him, nudging getou's shoulder while nanami hissed in annoyance.

the two males got up from the table, walking over to the two girls who sat at the bar by themselves; laughing & smiling w/ each other.

"hello, ladies. can we buy you drinks?" gojo asked, peeking his pretty ocean blue eyes over his sunglasses to get a better look at the two women.

"sure, why not?" you asked; your friend, abby, hitting your arm to protest.

"we don't know these guys." she hissed, staring at you like you were insane.

"it's okay, they seem promising." you chuckled quietly to her, hoping to change her mind- which you did.

the two men ordered their drinks along with you two ordering your own. getou looked over to take a closer look at the both of you. he could see why gojo picked to want to flirt with you, you were hot.

your friend was too. although she seemed more shy than you. you were outspoken & open minded, abby looked scared & paranoid about two random men sitting beside you both.

he understood though.

"so, what're your names?" gojo asked when the drinks were delivered.

"y/n, this is abby." you hum, pointing at your friend beside you who nervously moved the straw around her glass. her hand ran through her brown hair, as her green blue eyes stared at the glass.

"nice to meet you, y/n, abby. i'm gojo, that's getou." the white haired male hummed, pointing at his friend who was leaning a little further away from the girl he sat beside; scared he was intimidating her.

"nice to meet you." you hum softly, smiling at the male beside taking a sip of your hennessy.

"so, how'd you both meet?" gojo asked, leaning his head on one his hands as you chuckled in amusement.

"in this bar a week ago." was all you said, making both males question it, but say nothing. the two of you seemed to be besties, how could you have met only a week ago?

gojo noticed the sweatshirt abby was wearing; college sweatshirt. must be in school hm?

"what you studying?" getou asked before gojo could get to it. abby's head perked up before looking at the sweatshirt she wore with her shorts.

"education, that's where the money is." she chuckled softly, avoiding eye contact with the male by looking at his hair that was in a bun.

"smart girl, you think you're funny? hm?" he chuckled, leaning comfortably on the bar's counter to look at her; forcing her to make eye contact with him.

"yeah i'm the funniest." she joked, rolling her eyes while you chuckled along in agreement.

"what about you?" gojo asked, twirling his ice around in his glass of vodka while you hummed.

"i don't go to school." you shook your head softly, making the two men perk up slightly.

"alright, what you do?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in curiosity.

"i'm a dancer." you hummed softly, chuckling at the semi shocked face gojo made. now that you said it, he did happen to recognize you dancing at a club near by.

"blue flame right? i've been there a few times. pretty good dancer, even tried getting a private one." he chuckled softly, before your eyebrow raised.

"don't do those." you shook your head softly, while abby chimed in.

"and she won't do one for you." she stated as a joke while gojo chuckled to himself.

"not even one?" he pouted playfully, watching as you pretended to think.

"nah." you chuckle, watching as a fake, dramatic sigh came from his lips as he surrendered.

"must have a man, huh?" he asked, watching as you & your friend looked at each other before laughing.

"what's that?" you laugh. gojo & getou couldn't help but chuckle a little as well as both of your contagious laughter filled their ears. "don't need one shes my other half." you hum, pointing at your friend who finally took a sip of her drink.

"hell yeah, swear we knew each other in a past life or something." she hummed softly with a chuckle as you nodded your head in agreement.

getou noticed an annoyed nanami getting up from their original booth to leave the bar. he eyed gojo before tilting his head in the direction of the exit.

gojo was somewhat disappointed to have to leave. it wasn't that he was expecting a hookup, though that was what he was wishing for in a way. your body on his.

he quickly wrote his number down on a napkin before sliding it over to you and standing up with his friend.

"well ladies, it was nice meeting the both of you. hope to see you again soon." he winked, kissing the back of your hand as getou said he goodbye's to abby as well before they both took their leave.

"man, should've fucked him." you sigh to yourself, looking at the number on the napkin before folding it up and putting it in your pocket.

"you have his number, just call him at 3 am." abby joked, while you hummed.

"good idea." you smile, knocking her head softly with your knuckles. "using that big brain of yours!"

she rolled her eyes before going back to her drink.

"their blonde friend was cute though." she hummed after a little silence.

"what?! wasn't feeling getou?" you asked her as she shrugged.

"i mean, don't get me wrong he's fine as fuck too. but he looked scared to even speak to me." she huffed.

"girl because you act like ever man is out to get us!" you laugh, finishing off your drink before looking at your watch. "shifts about to start, c'mon." you pat her thigh as you both get up to take your exit as well.