redamancy - shirabu k.

——————————————————————

in which, she was too much of a coward to tell him 2 sentences; 6 words.

angst / smut

warnings : um vanilla sex????

this ones kinda long LMAO
——————————————————————

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?" she asked, looking over the bridge with her bestfriend. she tied her curls in a tight bun, stepping away from the edge a little.

"no-" shirabu was cut off as he watched her run to the edge once more and jump. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

she yelled in nothing but happiness, a big "whoo-hoo!" leaving her lips as she fell into the water; effectively soaking her & her shiratorizawa uniform.

"come on you big baby!" she yelled back up to shirabu who was looking at her as if she was insane. he sighed watching her joyous smile get bigger by the second as he took off his blazer & tie.

he stepped back a little before following her movements and landing near her in the water. when he came back up for air, he looked over at her before they both busted out laughing.

he enjoyed seeing her smile. it was like a bright light in the darkness for him.

-

"when we die, do we become one of the millions stars in the sky?" she asked, looking at the thousands of millions of stars that brightened the dark night sky occupied by the full moon in all its glory.

"i thought you believed in reincarnation?" kenjirou asked, not even bothering to look at his bestfriend since he was so infatuated with the sky tonight.

"i do!" she answered quickly. "i believe in a lot of things. such as heaven & hell, reincarnation, becoming a star, even just seeing nothing but darkness when we die." she explained, looking over at the bronze haired boy.

"well, where do you want to go when you die years from now?" he asked, closing his eyes in relaxation. she frowned at the question, biting her lip anxiously.

"reincarnated so i can have a second chance with you." she mummers quietly to herself, with a sigh of relief when she noticed his breath went steady & he fell asleep on the hill.

-

"i love you." she exclaims with a cheeky smile as she grabs a strawberry from the picnic basket.

"what?" shirabu cringed, scrunching his face in confusion as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"y'know the song by billie ellish? 'i love you.' listen to it." she smiles, before taking a sip of her water. he looked at her questioningly, ready to ask 'why,' and annoy her to death.

but he knew better by now.

she never gave straight answers. she kept so many secrets. she was always writing in that notebook of hers.

he simply sighed, and nodded to himself with a small frown thinking about how secretive his bestfriend has turned. they used to never have secrets.. what was she hiding?

they continued their picnic until lunch was over, and walked to their separate classes together.

-

he waited for her outside her classroom as always. there was no practice today so they were going straight to dorms.

he watched as she basically stumbled out of class, after about 10 minutes of standing and waiting.