best friend - denki k.

——————————————————————

in which, he's her bestfriend

fluff / songfic(?)

warnings : mentions of smoking & alcohol usage

song : Best Friend - 5 Seconds Of Summer
——————————————————————

"EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAD AT ME," denki started, looking at the [skin toned] skinned girl who's arms were crossed in front of her chest. she stood in her doorway, unamused at the blonde haired boy who just showed up randomly to her doorstep.

"you know, you'd still bury a dead body for me. so move, and let me in." he smiled cheekily.

she huffed, shaking her head with a small smile as she completely forgot about what she was even mad for.

"c'mon denki." she rolled her eyes, watching the boy dance joyfully as he walked in her house; going straight to her room as he did 1,000 times before.

"cools, let's watch anime. or or, oh my god let's listen to that one band you showed me." he ranted, opening her room door as she followed behind.

-

"n/n!" denki groaned, coughing violently in his elbow before looking at the girl drowsily. "i'm sick." he pouted.

"i noticed.. idiot." she mumbled, looking over the boys body. he was clad in a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants as he laid under about 2 blankets and a layer of dirty tissues.

yuck, she thought.

"can you get me some more-" he was cut off by another sneeze, a bunch of snot running out of his nose as y/n quickly ran to the bathroom for more tissues.

he blew his nose, the disgusting noise making the girl cringe at his flu-like state.

"i'll make you chicken noodle soup so you can get better." she huffed, rolling her eyes as she started to walk away.

"make it? or buy the canned soup and put it in the microwave?" he asked, sounding terribly stuffy.

"canned soup because i'm lazy and it works." she smiled, walking away as he groaned.

-

"i hate her." she cringes, looking at the group of snotty rich kids who stood in one corner of the hallway.

"you don't hate her." denki tries to reason. y/n's lips pursed as she pretended to think about it; humming in the process before stating clearly:

"i absolutely hate her." she says, grabbing her books from the top of her locker. "i hate just about everyone."

"you don't hate me?" denki pouts, pointing at himself as he looked at the girl with puppy dog eyes.

"well yeah, that's because you're my best friend. why would i hate you?" she asked, fixing her hair in the mirror that was stuck to the door of her locker.

"aw, you called me your best friend." denki smiled brightly, showing his pearly white teeth as he closed his eyes.

"don't push your luck pikachu."

-

"y/n! y/n! y/n!" denki yelled, running up to the girl before she left the school parking lot without him.

"what?" she groaned, rubbing her temples to reduce stress.

"guess what." he stated, practically vibrating from excitement.

"what..." she asked, unlocking her car doors before getting in with her blonde haired friend.

"my dad went out of town and left us the house." he said excitedly, biting his lip to stop himself from smiling.

she looked over at her bestfriend, smirking mischievously as they thought the same thing.

"party?" they said in unison, laughing.

and with that, they invited over 100 people to come over and party. everyone was scattered all around the house; making out in the bathrooms, skinny dipping in the pool, drinking and smoking on the sofa.

y/n and denki sat in the kitchen with a cup of liquor and a blunt, passing them both between the two before a loud knock emitted from the front door.

"COPS!" one of the partygoers yelled, causing everyone to run around hiding weed and liquor anywhere they can.

some people left from the back, hoping right into there cars as denki & y/n quickly sprayed theirselves down before opening the door.

"is mina here?" her dad asked, dressed in his uniform as he looked around slightly in the house.

"uh... yeah." denki nodded slowly, tapping y/n discreetly to go get her. he made small conversation, hoping mina's father wouldn't smell any liquor since they weren't drinking age.

"hey.. dad!" mina smiled sheepishly as she walked outside. he let out a sigh of relief, looking back at the two teens who stood in the doorway stiffly.

"grab some alcohol and c'mon, i'm not gonna snitch." he smiled slightly. denki & y/n looked at each other for a second before racing to the kitchen to grab shot glasses and a bottle.

they got in the cop car, riding through town and getting drunk with mina; mr ashido even allowed them to use the siren.

-

"ha, i remember that one!" y/n laughed, looking through the decorated photo book with her bestfriend and now husband. "we were wild kids."

"still can't believe mina's dad didn't put us in jail that night." denki laughed.

"highschool will always be a mystery to me." she smiled, turning the page before they heard a loud thump noise.

"she's sneaking in again." denki sighed. "should we just talk to her?"

"naw, let's let her have her fun for a few more nights." y/n laughed, listening to their daughter curse slightly from hitting her head on the window.

"she's terrible at this." denki laughs.