pissy - mina a.

——————————————————————

in which, she doesn't remember what made her hated

fluff/angst??

bubblegum & marceline dynamic!
vampire!reader x princess!mina

warnings :

——————————————————————

"AW C'MON KAMI! LET ME COME WITH!" y/n floated around her friend in circles, whining and begging her friend to let her come with him as he went to the kingdom. he was running around his room, looking for his lucky shirt which he seemed to struggle to find.

"no y/n, you know how mina is." he sighed, not really understanding why mina wasn't so fond of the vampire but, none of his business.

y/n's hood was over her head while she was upside down mid air. her black dress was fitted while her red hood covered up her pout. she didn't even remember what made mina hate her. all she knew was whenever she was around, mina was more & more pissy at her presence.

"she's always so pissy. she gets on my nerves." the girl hissed, her fangs showing more and more while kaminari finally put on a shirt; a confused look on his face while gazed at the girl who flew in through his window.

"then why do you wanna go?" he laughed, watching as the girl smiled softly with a shrug.

"to drink the red from her pretty pink face." the girl mumbled to herself, hearing the loud knocks coming from the bedroom door.

"dude, c'mon. mina's waiting for us!" hitoshi's voice boomed through the hardwood, before his footsteps were heard retreating towards the front door.

"i have to go y/n, i'll see you later?" kaminari asked, putting on his shoes and jumping towards the door to catch up with hitoshi before letting the girl answer.

she huffed, flipping herself over mid air before floating towards the open window. she exited, closing the window behind her and flying towards the kingdom anyway. she assumed she'd annoy mina for a little while, it'd take kaminari and hitoshi 30 minutes to walk from their house anyway.

losers. she snickered.

she found herself floating inside an open window where mina was humming a song to herself while brushing her long bubblegum pink hair. y/n closed the window and blinds in order to hide the sun which made the room turn dark.

mina couldn't even see herself in her mirror which made her tongue click in distaste. she looked over to see the vampire removing her red hood from her face, sighing to herself before rolling her eyes and going back to brushing her hair out.

"what do you want y/n?" she sighed loudly, looking in the mirror to meet eyes with the girl who floated slowly over to her.

"i dunno. thought i'd try to beat kaminari and hitoshi here because they wouldn't let me walk with them." she mumbled in half truth, shrugging.

"because you're a vampire who can't be in the sun?" mina stated obviously, sighing at the girl who shrugged once more and made herself at home in the big bedroom of the palace.

"yeah, but i have my hood on today. i didn't see a problem." she mumbled to the pink haired girl before starting to jump on her bed like a 5 year old. giggles erupted from her mouth as she enjoyed herself & got more and more excited.

"will you stop that?!" mina hissed, annoyed with the girl before she finally giggled and floated down to gently on the bed.

"alright, alright." she chuckled, "where you off too anyway, princess." she teased, watching as mina ran around her room to look for her crown.

"there's a dinner with the rest of the surrounding princess' which i've asked hitoshi and kaminari to guard for us; which they're already doing a shitty job at." mina mumbled, eyeing the clueless vampire who stared in confusion.

"are you looking for this?" y/n asked, pulling the crown from behind her head, waving it in the air like a treat for a dog.

"what? where the hell did you-" mina took a deep breath to calm down before slowly walking up to y/n who was still laying down. "give me that-!" she tried to snatch the crown back but was met with y/n just floating higher up so she couldn't reach.

"y/n! i don't have time for these games, give it!" she huffed, jumping to try and grab her foot before the girl moved it quickly and started spinning around mid air to fuck with the other. mina groaned, climbing into the bed and jumping up to grab the girl who kept spinning before finally tackling her down to the floor.

a surprised yelp came from y/n before a loud bang from both of them falling was heard. the door immediately slammed open; bakugo, hitoshi, and kaminari looking in irritation & disbelief at the scene in front of them.

mina & y/n both laying on the ground, laughing and giggling with each other. y/n still held onto the crown with one hand while her other was wrapped around mina, specifically playing in her long pink hair. mina's arms were wrapped around y/n torso as she laughed so hard tears could be seen.

"how did you get in here?!" bakugo scowled, breaking up the happy moment between the two which made them look over at the door finally.

"ah, hey katsu!" y/n beamed, her fangs showing brightly while she waved before finally sitting up; which made mina sit up on her knees as well. y/n softly placed the crown on mina's head with a soft smile before floating upwards and towards the door. "if you don't mind pinky, i'll be grabbing an apple or two & making my way out. have a nice dinner!"

mina just nodded with a smile on her face as well before watching y/n float down the hall.

"i can never tell if you hate or love her." hitoshi mumbled, closing the door behind him and the other three while entering the room.

"sometimes both." mina joked, smiling brightly. she got up, brushing herself off from the dirt from her dress and making her way towards her guards for the day.