you're annoying - sasuke u.

——————————————————————

in which, he really doesn't find her annoying

angst

——————————————————————

HE FELT BAD. TRUELY. for once in his life since the massacre of his clan, he felt terribly bad for what he was about to do. he doesn't want to hurt her; she's amazing, she's his best friend, and she's always been there.

but fuck. the feeling for revenge was way stronger. he didn't want to just ask her to leave with him. he couldn't take her away from everything she's built up in the village.

she had noticed he had been acting different. more distant than usual. giving her the cold shoulder. not even looking her way.

after chunin exams, with the weird curse mark and everything, he'd changed with weird mood swings.

currently, y/n was on the way to the bath he had run for her. he always did this as a small gesture. as his way of saying thank you for staying.

"sasu," she hummed, looking at the 14 year old who sat on the bathroom floor. when the water was filled enough he got up, walking away and past the girl who stood in the doorway.

as usual. she thought, sighing. before she could walk in and rethink all her decisions, he spoke.

"you're pretty annoying." he stated in his usual cold and emotionless voice. she chuckled, nodding to herself as she closed the door behind her.

"only for you!"

he sighed, packing a bag to leave with. he looked on his dresser, looking at the team picture. him, naruto, kakashi, sakura, and y/n.

she was only added to team 7 because there was uneven number of students. iruka knew how close her and sasuke were, so he put her in the team.

he forcefully looked away, already feeling off from the unfamiliar feeling of pure sadness; almost regret.

he huffed, putting the bag on his back. his plan was to leave before y/n was done, leave a note maybe.

but of course, nothing goes to plan.

"where ya going sasu?" y/n asked, walking out the bathroom as he was halfway down the hall. he mentally cursed to himself, before turning around to meet her expression.

she was rubbing her hair dry with a towel, as she stared confused at her bestfriend. he sighed, clenching his fists that were in his pockets.

he waved her to come closer, to which she did. her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she walked closer to the black haired boy.

the closer she got, the more sorrow she could see in his eyes. he took his two fingers, poking them against her forehead.

she winced slightly, rubbing her forehead that was currently in pain. it took her a few seconds of confusion before she looked at him with a knowing look.

"sasuke?" she asked quietly, her voice dying out around the end.

"you're not that annoying." sasuke voiced. "i'm sorry, y/n."

she could've broken down crying right then. but she knew it was going to happen.

"you don't have to do this you know." she whispered, looking down. he turned around, walking back down the hall and leaving her standing in place.

"i love you." he said quietly, leaving the door. he didn't understand why he was so expressive. he didn't understand what she did to make him already regret leaving. it had only been 2 seconds and he felt like he wanted to break down and cry.

he already felt lost.

k this is shit but go back to the request page & make a request 🧍🏽‍♀️