CHAPTER 3.2

Three hours and two very annoyed Uchihas later, Sasuke and Itachi were back in the District. More specifically inside their house. Normally, Sasuke would have been rather amused at the sight of his brother in a pink apron. This wasn't normally though.

Shopping in the Leaf Village was torture. "I can't believe that it took us nearly three hours to buy some damn flowers." The younger Uchiha couldn't help, but roll his eyes in irritation.

"I must confess that the shop attendants were far too interested in our personal lives for our liking. If I thought that I had chakra for it, I would have Tsukuyomied them." Sasuke would have loved to see his brother do that. God knows, that the nosy Flower Shop workers deserved it.

Sasuke nods in agreement. Finding the flowers hadn't taken that long. It was getting to shut up long enough to sell them the rainbow rose bouquet that had been the problem.

He supposed that to a degree, it was understandable. One didn't just buy a bouquet of roses like that, if you weren't planning on giving them to someone special. Still it would have been nice to get them without being interrogated.

Hopefully, it would be worth it though. "I really hope that she likes them. It was traumatizing to get them." Sasuke knew that this was their first chance to prove to Hinata that they were sincerely making an effort.

"You really hope who likes what?" Hinata asks innocently as she comes through the door.

Immediately, the brothers turn their attention the Hyuga Heiress. Neither of them seemed sure where to start exactly. Though it was Itachi that finally broke the silence.

Maybe, there were a few benefits to sharing a wife with your brother. "We hope that you like these flowers. It was Sasuke's idea to get every color possible." Itachi was a good translator.

Hinata smiles as Itachi hands her the flowers and Sasuke smiles. They had gotten lucky that the bluenette was this easygoing. The marriage likely would have ended in a disaster otherwise.

That smile made it all their annoyance worth it. "They're beautiful. Thank you." Hinata blushes.

Sasuke thought the blushing was adorable. He didn't know it at the time, but Itachi agreed with him on that matter. Still they had a lot to discuss.

"You're welcome." What more could the Uchiha Brothers say, really?

That was until their fiancee decides to drop a little bombshell on them. "I hate to ruin the mood, but I d-don't want to keep secrets from the two of you. I have a confession to make."

Sasuke raises an eyebrow at that. He couldn't imagine the beautiful wallflower as having anything that she needed to confess. This should be good.

"You could never ruin the mood. Only make it better. What's troubling you?" Damn Itachi was smooth.

His brother was better at the whole flirting and comforting thing than he was. Probably because he had more practice. Sasuke had never bothered with it before.

"That's v-very nice of you to say. Well I was talking to myself and Sakura overheard me. She knows about our engagement. She knows that the three of us are getting married. She took it better than I expected though. I don't think that she's going to tell anyone." Sakura knew? That wasn't good.

Sasuke wasn't thrilled to hear that Sakura knew. It just had to be Sakura. Oh well. She was going to find out sooner or later anyway.

Despite that, he didn't want the bluenette to think that he and Itachi were angry with her. "It's okay, Hinata. It doesn't matter. It's not like either of us told you that we wanted to keep it a secret. It shouldn't be a secret anyway. People are going to find out and I know that I'm going to be proud to call you my wife. I'm sure that Itachi feels the same way." It wasn't her fault and word was eventually going to get out anyway.

"My foolish little brother is correct for once. I'm sure that must be a new experience for him." Sasuke flips Itachi off again in response. Really, sometimes his brother just asked for it.

"Umpf!" Though the fact that Hinata hugged him to soothe his annoyance was very nice.

Of course, it was Hinata. "Thank you. Thank both of you." That meant that she also hugged Itachi in an almost identical manner, only a few moments later.

Sasuke wasn't going to dwell on that fact for long though. She had hugged him! Well he supposed that was progress. It was a far cry from Clan Restoration, but it was a start.

"You'll have to forgive my brother. He's not used to embracing beautiful women yet. He's both foolish and shy." Itachi apparently wanted Sasuke to Chidori him. That was the only logical explanation for his behavior!

"Itachi!" The younger Uchiha would do it too!

He didn't know what had gotten into his brother. Perhaps, he was simply trying to ease the tension in the room by adding humor. Maybe, he was just feeling playful because he was feeling better. Sasuke didn't know.

He did know one thing though. Sasuke really wished that his brother would stop embarrassing him in front of Hinata. At this rate, there was a Chidori with Itachi's name on it!

Was Itachi actually enjoying this? "I'm just telling her the truth." Was he getting some sort of sick kick out of mocking him?!

"Be nice to each other. I'll put these in some water. They really are beautiful." Hinata smiles and places the roses in a vase.

Of course, Itachi couldn't just leave it there. "Yes, they are though not nearly as beautiful as you." Oh no. He had to get some more flirting in!

Oh he was laying it on thick. Well he was going to get some payback for Itachi's earlier crack. Vengeance would be his.

"Itachi is a really good cook. He made all this. Just so you know though, he can't make a decent egg to save his life. It's the simplest things that elude him. Oh and he snores!" Sasuke states.

He smirks in triumph. Let's see Itachi talk his way out of that! "Foolish little brother. I make only the best sunnyside eggs and I do not snore." Itachi pokes Sasuke's forehead to get even.

"They're okay. If you make like a thousand of them until you happen to accidentally make an edible batch and yes, yes you do." It was the truth damn it and that's when Hinata laughed.

It was a beautiful laugh. She should do that more often. Though he really had to find a way to get Itachi to stop poking his damn forehead! That was just annoying!