Chapter 6.2

It didn't take her long to complete her task. About five minutes later, Hinata was heading back towards the Uchiha District. That's when she was suddenly thrown up against the wall by a group of women.

They had grabbed her and thrown her against the wall of one of the little alleys in the village. Alleys were almost never a good sign in Hinata's experience. This likely wouldn't end well.

"What do you want?!" Hinata instinctively tries to get into a defensive position.

Unfortunately, the blueneette soon got her answer."There are some rumors swirling around. That the Hyuga Heiress is going to marry not one, but both Uchiha Brothers. Those rumors true or is someone just messing around and lying about you? I heard it from a friend who claims they overheard some Hyugas talking about it."

Hinata vaguely recognized them as Jonin. Most of them had graduated the Academy before her. The Hyuga woman didn't know any of them particularly well. This was either an ambush by jealous admirers or a Concern Ambush.

Well there was no point in denying it."That's true. There was a Betrothal Contract. I was supposed to marry Itachi, but circumstances made fulfilling the contract difficult. So I'm marrying both." They were going to find out soon enough, anyway.

"Never thought I'd see the day when a Hyuga woman agreed to be a plaything for two criminals." Jura narrows her eyes at Hinata in rage.

Jura was a twenty something Jonin with long brown hair and dark blue eyes. She would have been quite pretty, if it wasn't for the sneer on her face.

That made something inside Hinata snap."They aren't criminals and I'm not their plaything!" She wasn't going to tolerate anyone talking about Itachi and Sasuke like that!

Jura just wouldn't stop."Oh don't get me wrong. We all know why the Massacre really happened. That doesn't change the fact that Itachi was in the Akatsuki for years though." The other woman's judgment was swift and unforgiving. It doesn't change the fact that Sasuke abandoned this village and attacked the Kage Summit! You're either under a Genjutsu or out of your mind to agree to be the wife of those two criminals!" How dare she speak about things that she knew nothing about?! It was infuriating!

Smack! Hinata just couldn't take it anymore. These women had no right to judge Itachi and Sasuke for they had done or to lecture her about the morality of their relationship! She'd never been more angry in her life.

"If you ever speak about my husbands like that again, I'll lock up your chakra points and I won't unlock them!" Hinata wasn't making an idle threat either. She would do it!

Hinata should have known that one slap wouldn't solve her problems though. "Aren't you their well-trained toy?! Look at you, defending them. So how does that even work? Do they take turns or do you have them both at once! Judging by the way you're attacking your own comrades, I'd say it's the second. That's sick! Everyone thinks that you're so innocent, but you're letting two men share you! Brothers at that! Brothers with an ocean of blood on their hands!" Kira glares at her.

Kira was another Jonin. She was probably about sixteen. Her short blonde curls and green eyes had always made her rather popular with the boys and men of the village, but like Jura she was also showing her ugly side.

Unfortunately for her, the Hyuga woman had been pushed well passed her limits."Stop it! You don't know anything about them or me! Right now, you're the ones who attacked your comrades. You're the traitors! Not them!" Hinata locks up their chakra points on instinct and soon, her tormentors were both laying helplessly on the ground.

It wasn't enough! Hinata knew that she needed to drive the message home."Don't ever talk about them or me like that again! I'm the Heiress of the Hyuga Clan and they're two of the most powerful ninjas to have ever lived!" The Hyuga Heiress hated threatening people, but apparently there was no other way to maek them see reason. "It's not smart to pick fights that you can't win!" Feeling exhausted, Hinata storms off.