Chapter 11.2

Back at the Uchiha District, Sasuke sighs. He hated that Hinata had to put up with such comments from the villagers. None of those sheep would have ever dared to speak with him or Itachi in such a fashion.

Warning Brooding Sasuke Scene

Cowards. The lot of them. Just another reason why he would never be able to understand his brother's loyalty to this village. Sasuke was loyal to Itachi, Hinata, Naruto, Taka, and Team Seven. Other than that, he felt no real attachments to anyone else in this village.

"How about I show you the Clan Hotsprings?" That might take Hinata's mind off her ordeal. "They're very nice."

Well he did make some notable exceptions. He would step in to protect Hinata's sister or her team as well. Maybe, Hiashi because he was his future wife's father and the Hyuga Clan in general. Other than that though, he didn't particularly care what happened to about 90% of this village.

He wouldn't go on a rampage and destroy it, but that was mostly because of his precious people. They did care about this village. "That sounds nice." Hinata smiles bravely.

He knew that she was probably only a breath or two away from crying. Though she was trying to be brave. "Great." For his sake. She was unfailingly kind in that respect. Trying to make him feel like less of a failure.

Sasuke should have protected her more. He should have known that she was going to get harassed. How could he have been that stupid? Itachi was right, he really was foolish.

End of Sasuke's Brooding Scene

"Sasuke, it's not your fault." Hinata was a perceptive woman. She obviously knew where his thoughts were heading. "You and Itachi can't be with me all the time." The bluenette walks with him to the hot springs. "That and even if they weren't saying these things, they'd be thinking them."

That was supposed to make him feel better? "They don't deserve to breathe the same air as you, let alone to speak to you like that." Sasuke strips and gets into the hot spring with her.

There was no need to bother with towels. They were already lovers and this was the Uchiha District. The only one who might dumb enough to come charging in unannounced was Naruto (and maybe Sakura). And if they did, he'd kick their ass.

Hinata sighs and disrobes quickly, joining him in the hot spring. "Well no. It was more intended to be a rational observation." She snuggles into his arms.

"I'm not feeling very rational at the moment." He kisses the top of her head and embraces her tightly. "They hurt you and we should have hurt them worse than that." He wasn't nearly as forgiving person as Hinata and Itachi. Sasuke just wasn't wired that way.

It just infuriated him. Hinata and Itachi were two of the kindest people on the planet and yet, they were baring the brunt of the village's judgment. And he was supposed to be okay with that?

"I don't want you to hurt anyone for me, unless it's self-defense." Of course, she didn't. She was too kind. "Alright?" Damn it.

She was going to make him promise. Sasuke just knew it and he couldn't go back on a promise to her. That wasn't any way to start a marriage.

How was he supposed to resist though? "Alright." When she was giving him The Face. The Face was the adult version of the Bubble Eyes Jutsu. Which was still lethal. No one could resist a big pair of pleading bubble eyes.

"Good. I w-was thinking that if Itachi was okay with it, I'd be okay with it." Okay with what? "I mean we are getting married. It might be smarter to wait awhile until everyone gets used to the idea of us all being together, but nine months is a long time and we do have a Honeymoon coming up." Oh!

Hinata was offering to have their children. Obviously, she had somewhat already consented just by marrying them and well, they all knew the terms of their contract. Still he hadn't expected her to be willing to do that so soon.

He kisses her. "Are you sure about that?" Sasuke wasn't an idiot. Hinata obviously didn't him to kill those idiots. "You don't have to just to protect those insects." And this was a very, very good way to distract him from killing said insects.

"Well if you're both okay with it. Would you…be upset, if it was niece or nephew instead of your son or daughter?" That was a fair point. They didn't know if Itachi could have kids, but if he could…it was as fifty-fifty shot.

Sasuke couldn't lie to her. He'd be disappointed. Really disappointed, but he was a big boy. "I'd be disappointed, but it'd be okay. I'd love my niece or nephew unconditionally, just like our son or daughter." Sasuke would find a way to cope with the disappointment. With that thought in mind, he kisses her forehead reassuringly.

Maybe, it might be better without the Paternity Test though. They'd never know. That way no one's feelings could be hurt, but not knowing might drive them all crazy.

"Good." She smiles, after returning his kiss. Good was good. Good meant that he'd given the correct answer.

Hinata pauses. "We'll talk to him about it when he gets back." She snuggles into him and Sasuke smiles. "I'm sure that either way, our first child will be beautiful. Whether you're the biological father or Itachi is." That was true!

"And ridiculously spoiled." Sasuke smirks at that. That was very true. "Just like the two of you spoil me." Again, that was definitely true!

He smiles more and caresses her. "The most spoiled child in the Five Nations." He wasn't kidding. "But if they're anything like their mother, also the most beautiful and kind." He kisses her cheek and Hinata smiles.

He could live with it, if Itachi was the father. Sooner or later, he'd have a child with Hinata. Maybe more than one. Though if they each had two children with her each, that was four. They were really going to have to figure out the math.

Oh well. They could worry about that another day. For now, Sasuke was perfectly content to just enjoy the fact that he had a beautiful, naked woman in the hot springs with him. A beautiful, naked woman who was going to be his wife and sooner or later, also the mother of his child. Life was good, even if there were far too many annoying insects buzzing around.