Chapter 21.3

The Uchiha Brothers didn't need to be told twice. They quickly thank Tsunade and head off with Hinata. It didn't take them long to get back to the District.

"She said that Twin Pregnancies can be more demanding." Hinata stares at them warily. "She didn't say that it would make me a cripple."

Sasuke nods. "I know." He knew that, but that didn't meant that he was going to take any chances. "Just be a good Hinata and let us spoil you and our babies." He smiles and sets her on the bed, kissing her stomach afterwards.

Itachi nods. Wonderful. They were teaming up against her again. Hinata was really glad that they had reconciled and everything, but sometimes she was a little outnumbered.

"Humor him." Like now, for instance. Itachi was obviously of a similar mind to his younger brother when it came to this topic. "He just wants to spoil you, our Prince, and our little Princess." Uh huh. "That's not so bad. Is it?"

Well when he put it like that, she felt a bit guilty for being so startled. They were just doing what any expectant father would do. Worrying over their wife and children. Well any good expectant father anyway.

"I guess not." She sighs. "Just try not to go overboard."

She knew that was a lost cause though. These two had more reasons than most to be overprotective. Honestly, she knew that they meant well.

It was just that Hinata Uchiha was a ninja. She was a Jonin. She could take care of herself. She'd just have to make them see that. Somehow. The young woman just wasn't sure how yet.

Itachi chuckles. "You don't honestly believe that there is any scenario where we aren't going to go overboard?" He chuckles again. "As you so tactfully put it?" That was a fair point.

Hinata knew that it was a futile effort. She was carrying their children (or at least their niece and nephew). It was only natural that they would feel anxious and overprotective.

She just hoped that they wouldn't drive her absolutely insane in the process. Well it was only for four more months, Hinata tries to reassure herself. How bad could it possibly get?

"No, but it was worth a try." She sighs.

Itachi smiles and rubs her rounded belly. "Yes, I suppose so. We're going to need to come up with names for them." He tilts his head thoughtfully.

Sasuke nods and his hand soon joins Itachi's. It looked like her stomach was now prime real estate. Well at least they weren't fighting over their petting rights.

The twins seemed more than happy at the attention though. Hinata blinks as she feels them kick. They were kicking!

"Sasuke, did you feel that?" Itachi glances at his brother curiously.

The younger Uchiha male nods his head. He blinks. It was a bit funny to see their reactions in all honesty. They both looked at her as if she had grown another head or something.

"It was the twins." Hinata smiles. "They're just saying hello in their own unique way." She giggles.

Sasuke nods. "Taijutsu Specialists in the making." He smirks.

He wasn't the only one experiencing some fatherly pride though. Itachi apparently felt it necessary to weigh in as well. After all, it was a momentous occasion. Their babies' first kicks.

"Hopefully, without Guy's and Lee's love of spandex and strange haircuts." He smirks and with that, the Uchihas all burst out laughing.

The image of any Uchiha in green spandex was…a bizarre one. It was quite simply impossible not to laugh at that idea. Well at least they were one big and happy family, Hinata thinks to herself as she indulges in some cuddling with her two gorgeous, but extremely overprotective husbands. They were probably going to drive her insane until the twins were born, but she loved them anyway.