Chapter 9.2

Elsewhere in the Leaf Village, Itachi was heading back to the District when he saw them. Jura and Kira. The way that they looked at him, said it all.

Terror, anger, disgust, and yes, lust. It was no longer a mystery who had harassed his future wife. Well he was going to address this issue right now.

"Ladies, may I have a moment of your time?" Sasuke's approach was too blunt. This caused for some finesse.

The two women give him an absolutely panicked look and he smirks. It was likely the Jonin assumed Hinata had told them. That wasn't the truth, but that didn't really matter in this case.

Were they stupid enough to run? "I'm sorry, Itachi. The Hokage just summoned us a few moments ago." Liar. Jura was a liar. Kira likely was as well though.

"Why don't I believe that?" Because he wasn't born yesterday. "You can both come with me and we can discuss your objections to my impending marriage like civilized adults or you can try to run." And he would catch them. "The choice is entirely yours." Resistance would be an utterly futile endeavor, but if they wanted to do things the hard way…he would indulge them.

The women look at him and hesitate. Obviously, they knew that running would just seal their fate. After a moment or two, they slip into an alley with him.

"That's much better." So they weren't complete foolish, after all. "Now, I understand that you had a run in with my fiancée. And the conversation was not particularly civil, if I'm not mistaken." That wasn't going to be tolerated and he would ensure that they realized it.

"She told you!" Well he had expected that. He had expected them to assume Hinata told him. "We just asked her about her deviant engagement between you and your brother. It's sick! It's wrong! You must know that!" Alright, they were apparently going to do this the hard way. Fine, by him.

He activates his Tsukuyomi. There would be no escaping him now. He felt a bit irritated that was forced to use such an illustrious technique on fools like this, but his future wife's honor (and Sasuke's) was at stake.

"This is a technique known as the Tsukyomi. In this world, I control everything. All of your senses. Everything. That includes your perception of pain and time." He wasn't completely heartless. They should know what they were in for. "While days might pass here, only seconds will pass in the outside world. It's rather convenient for situations like these." Enormously so.

"Wait! No! Please!" Jura's eyes widen in terror. Obviously, she had connected the dots. Good. That was very good.

Normally, he didn't delight in frightening people. For Jura and Kira though, he was more than willing to make an exception. They had gone too far.

There were times when a show of force was necessary. "In this world, I control everything. You're both Jonin." Itachi pulls out a kunai and drags it along their throats. "So you should be reasonably intelligent. Why you didn't think that I was going to find out about your mistreatment of Hinata, I don't know. Don't do it again though. This is more a warning than anything." He drags it more firmly against their throats, drawing blood.

Kira and Jura were now completely terrified. As they should be. How dare they taunt his future wife in such a fashion? Trying to shame her for her relationship with him and Sasuke. It wasn't as if the marriage had been her idea and even if it had, that was truly none of their concern.

Kira foolishly thought she could beg for mercy. "We're sorry. We weren't thinking straight. We'll apologize to her." She was a foolish one, if she really though tit was that simple. "Just release the Genjutsu."

"This isn't a negotiation and the apologies of two jealous harlots mean little to me and I doubt that Hinata would believe you." Did they really think that he was that oblivious? He knew the real reasons behind their objections. "I've seen the way that you two have looked at Sasuke and me." Like starving dogs after bones. "You were cruel to her because you wish that you could take her place and I'm not going to tolerate your cruelty to my future wife because of your petty jealousy." He slashes their throats, causing their hot blood to spill everywhere and stain their Jonin Uniforms. (Itachi thought that was rather fitting because they certainly did not deserve to wear them, but he digressed).

It was only a Genjutsu though. "I could drive you both straight into madness here, if I wanted." No one would ever know. "I could cut you both up into a thousand pieces until your corpses were no longer recognizable." It was the truth. "And then release the Genjutsu and no one would ever know, but you'd be little more than vegetables." He'd make good on this threat too, if they didn't learn their lesson.

They were both choking on their own blood, but that didn't concern them. The women would be fine, once he released the Genjutsu. Still he was going to make sure the message sunk in.

"That's the fate that is in store for both of you, if either of you ever upsets my wife again. That also extends to Sasuke and any children the three of us might have together. Today was a warning. Next time, I will not be so lenient." With that, he releases the Genjutsu.

As soon as he releases it, the two women run away screaming. Good. That should do it. "They really should know better than to insult an Uchiha's woman, especially when she is marrying two of us." He mutters in disgust as he heads home.