CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

The next morning, Hinata wakes up to a now somewhat familiar weight on her chest. Her head was pressed against something warmer and firmer than a pillow. She almost didn't need to open her eyes to confirm what was going on, but she did anyway.

She blushes and smiles at what she saw. "Well, I guess we've figured out our sleeping arrangements." Sasuke was using her breasts as his own personal pillow again and she was resting her head on Itachi's chest. His naked chest.

Glancing at them, it was almost hard to believe that they were the same people she had barely known less than a week ago. "They both look so peaceful." Sex apparently really, really agreed with them.

The thought brought a giggle to her lips. "I bet that the Hokage wishes he had known it was that easy to settle them down." It seemed that some things were nearly universal amongst men. It didn't matter whether their last name was Uchiha or not.

"Yes, I suppose one could say that." Itachi's now smoky gray eyes were now open and looking straight at her.

Right. Right. Sasuke was a night owl. Itachi had chosen dusk as his favorite time of day. That implied he might be more of an early riser than his younger brother. She probably should have expected him to wake up first.

Her face was burning red again. "G-Good morning." It had been easier last night when instinct had taken over. Now, it was morning and she had time to process just how wanton she had been. With both of them!

"I would think that after last night, you wouldn't feel so shy around us anymore." He had a point. She had asked them to touch her everywhere and like the gentlemen that they were, they had complied with her request. "You're going to be our wife. There's no need to blush over sharing a bed with us." Itachi kisses her temple.

That was true. They were going to be married in less than three weeks and she had already given them her virginity. Well specifically, she had given Itachi her virginity, but she had become Sasuke's lover shortly after. That and he had gotten the first real kiss. "Y-Yes, I am." That made things equal, right? She wasn't playing favorites?

Either way, she didn't particularly feel like going anywhere. Embarrassment or not, the night before had been wonderful and she wasn't really sure that he legs would cooperate with her anyway. She felt like she was made of jello at the moment. A lot of very satisfied jello, but still.

"That's right. You should rest a bit longer. There's no immediate need to get up." He was kind and considerate. "You were an innocent and we were rather enthusiastic with our affections." That was an understatement.

Hinata nods. "Alright. I don't want to wake Sasuke up, anyway." He looked so peaceful and Itachi certainly seemed content to just bask in the afterglow of their lovemaking. So why argue?

Itachi nods his head in agreement and Hinata snuggles into him as Sasuke did the same to her. The Hyuga woman smiles and runs her fingers through the slumbering Uchiha's dark tresses. It was tempting just to spend the entire day in bed, but she knew that they couldn't.

"Mmm." About a half hour later, Sasuke's eyes slowly flicker open. Not that Hinata minded that he wanted to sleep in a bit. After all, they had a very eventful night. "Morning."

"Morning." Hinata shyly kisses him and Itachi. She smiles when she feels them both return it. "I was thinking that I'd go and speak to my father about wedding plans. We do have to really start planning, if we're going to be married before your birthday." It was true. There was so much to do and she just knew that her family wasn't going to allow them to have a simple wedding.

It was a matter of Clan Pride. Clan Pride was everything. It'd likely be the same way, once their own Clan had more than three members. And technically, the Uchiha Clan only had two members at the moment. (Hinata hadn't taken their last name yet, but she digressed).

"Of course. Sasuke and I shall continue repairs on the District while you're away and discuss some potential wedding plans as well." That was Itachi. He was always thinking two or three steps ahead. "If that's agreeable, of course."

She nods. "That sounds good. I'm going to go shower, first. Then I"ll go and speak with my father." Hinata couldn't possibly speak to her father while the scent of their lovemaking still clung to her skin and her hair was likely a mess.

Hiashi Hyuga was many things, but oblivious wasn't one of them. It would only take one look at her for him to know what had happened. So in the interests of preventing a bloodbath, Hinata decides to make herself presentable before going to see the Hyuga Patriarch. Things were just easier that way.

"We'll see you later." Itachi's eyes trail over her naked form appreciatively as she gets out of bed. He wasn't the only one though. Sasuke was just as much of a deviant as his older brother it seemed. "Be safe."

"And if anyone bothers you again, I want names." That was hardly surprising coming from Sasuke. God help those poor women, if her future husbands ever discovered their identity.

Hinata was still hurt and angry at their words. "I know you do, but I don't want you to hurt anyone for me." That didn't mean that she wanted them dead though. "Not unless it's absolutely necessary."

Sasuke looked less than convinced, but it would have to do for now. Hinata quickly showers and dresses and heads off. That mean that the Uchiha Brothers were all alone in the District now and they had much to discuss.