Chapter 13.2

"Yeah! He kinda has a point!" Naruto laughs and Sasuke glares at his Best Man. "Sorry! Sorry! I'm just saying!"

Kakashi chuckles and proceeds. "Where are the rings?" That's when a crow swoops down and drops the rings in the Hokage's hands.

Sasuke raises an eyebrow at this and looks at Itachi incredulously. Obviously, his elder brother was feeling more than a little theatrical today. That was alright though.

As long as Kisame's and Naruto's stupid comments were the worst things that happened, he could live with it. He was marrying Hinata today and she looked beautiful.

She always looked beautiful, but even more so today. Her kimono was an elegant shade of ivory cream and the silk fabric caressed her womanly curves like a lover. (He should know because he had enjoyed caressing said curves many a time himself in the past three weeks)!

"Right." Kakashi smiles. "Well I suppose it's time to get this wedding officially started then."

The neckline was a bit lower than Hiashi probably approved of. Much to Sasuke's and Itachi's delight, of course. The younger Uchiha didn't miss the way that his brother's eyes lingered over Hinata's bosom a second longer than was probably proper.

That wasn't all though. The gown came all the way to her ankles and the Uchiha Crest was now on her back. There was elaborate beading work in the center of it with pearls and diamonds. Her sash was midnight black to match their own.

"Do you, Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha take Hinata Hyuga to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love, honor, and cherish? To stand by her side in good times and in bad? In sickness and in health? And to forsake all others until death do you part?" His former Sensei beams at him.

Her hair was down. Just the way that he liked it. He loved her hair. The midnight blue locks always felt so soft in his hands and slide through his fingers like the waterfall the stands so resembled.

Itachi smiles and nods as he slides the wedding ring on her finger. "I do." He'd never seen his brother look so happy before.

Their wedding rings were identical. Golden bands with a large pearl in the center and two rubies framing either side. The pearl was to represent Hinata. The rubies were him and Itachi. (It was debatable which ruby was supposed to represent him and which was supposed to symbolize Itachi, but Sasuke digressed).

Sasuke also smiles. "I do. Always and forever." As he glances at his soon-to-be wife, the younger Uchiha had never meant anything more sincerely in his life.

"Wonderful." Kakashi smiles encouragingly at Hinata. "Do you, Hinata Hyuga take Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha to be your lawfully wedded husbands? To love, honor, and cherish? To stand by their side in good times and in bad? In sickness and in health? And to forsake all others until death do you part?"

Hinata didn't hesitate. "I do." Which made Sasuke smile more.

It was amazing that this was actually possible. He and Itachi had both not only survived, but found love. Ironically, with the same woman. Then again, they had never been normal brothers. So why should their marriage be any different?

Kakashi winks at the crowd. "Then by the power vested in me by the Fire Nation and well, me…I pronounce all of you man, wife, and man." He was such a show off. "Or should I say, man, man, and wife?" Oh boy. "Or maybe wife, man, and man, would be better?"

Sasuke twitches. "KAKASHI!" Honestly, the man was just asking for a Chidori upside the head at this rate!

"Right. Well you may both kiss the bride." The CopyCat Ninja grins at the crowd.