CHAPTER 7

Warning Lemon Ahead!

She's far too innocent for us, Sasuke thinks to himself. Hinata was stammering and blushing redder than any tomato at Itachi's offer. The youngest Uchiha knew that Hinata had to know what Itachi meant by distracting her, but he was more than willing to pretend otherwise.

"Oh there are numerous ways that we could distract you." Itachi assures her as bestows a trail of soft kisses upon her throat. "It all depends on what intrigues you the most at any moment." The elder Uchiha looks up at her with smoldering crimson red eyes expectantly.

He expected to be jealous, but for some reason Sasuke wasn't. There was something erotic about watching Itachi attempt to tempt Hinata into becoming their lover before their Wedding Night.

His eyes unconsciously bleed red and Sasuke could feel his Sharingan activate. The raven haired ninja decides to ask Itachi about that fact later. Sometimes his Sharingan activated without him consciously deciding to do so.

"O-oh, I see." The Hyuga Heiresses eyes go half lidded at the well-place kisses as she tilts her head to the side, exposing more of her neck to her fiancée. "W-Well maybe a little distracting is a good idea. They were very m-mean."

One way or another, Sasuke decides he was going to make whoever they were pay for upsetting his future Bride. It almost didn't matter what they had said. Their crime wasn't necessarily the cruel words that they hurled at Hinata, but how they made her feel.

He really needed Itachi to teach him how to use the Tsukuyomi. At the moment, the younger Uchiha was suddenly feeling endlessly creative with all the potential ways he could use that technique to punish those sheep.

"Forget them. They don't matter." Sasuke gently nudges the Hyuga woman onto her back as he kisses her forehead. "No one else matters, but us and our family." And another kiss to her nose. "Their judgment can't touch any of us here." And another to cheek. "This our home. Not theirs. Let them whisper as much as they want outside of the Uchiha District, but here we get to set the rules." And finally to her lips.

Hinata kisses back and runs her fingers through Sasuke's dark tresses. "My foolish little brother is right. Their opinions are of no more consequences than a bird's views are to a fish." Itachi places more kisses to her neck as deepens the kiss that he shared with her.

Their eyes were red again, Hinata notes as she returns Sasuke's kiss and the feeling of Itachi's lips on her neck. It couldn't be a coincidence. The Sharingan was tied closely to emotions. She had just always assumed that it was only to negative amounts. Apparently, that wasn't the case.

"You're right." The young woman nods as she breaks the kiss and looks at her fiancées uncertainly. As cruel as those other women had been to her, the Jonin had raised several valid points. "I'm still not sure how thoroughly I want be to d-distracted though." Were they both going to take her at the same time or was one just going to politely excuse himself and "wait his turn." Hinata really didn't know. "Or in what way." And she was far too embarrassed to ask directly.

"You don't have to know. We'll only go as far as you are comfortable with and there is something to be said for experience." Itachi caresses her cheek reassuringly. "Sasuke had never kissed a woman before you and he seems to have caught on quickly enough." The elder Uchiha chuckles as he glances back at his suddenly rather irritated looking brother.

"You just had to bring that up." Sasuke glares at Itachi as he tries to resist the urge to throttle him. "Really?" The younger man suddenly considers gagging before his brother could embarrass him further.