Chapter 21.2

A few minutes later, Hinata had arrived at the hospital with her husbands. She was currently sitting on the exam table as Tsuande checked her vitals. Itachi and Sasuke were watching her like a hawk.

"This would go so much easier, if the two of you would simply stop glaring at me." Tsunade sighs.

Hinata shakes her head when the Uchiha Brothers didn't even have the decency to look sheepish. Maybe, by the time her second pregnancy rolled around…they'd be less intense. Honestly, what did they think Tsunade was actually going to do to her or the baby?

Itachi decides to ignore her comment in favor of asking a question. "She's five months along." Tsunade nods in confirmation. "We should be able to determine the child's gender by now. Shouldn't we?"

Hinata giggles. She would have thought that Sasuke would be the one asking that question. Itachi was just full of surprises it seemed.

"Yes, we should be able to." The busty blonde pauses for a moment. "That's not always the case. So please don't get your hopes up too high." Another pause. "Are the three of you sure that you want to know? Some people prefer to be surprised."

Sasuke shakes his head as he looks at Hinata. It was rather obvious that her lovers would prefer to know and well, the bluenette couldn't lie. She was curious as well.

She smiles reassuringly at Tsunade. "I think that we would all like to know." The last thing she needed was for her husbands to scare her medic to death.

Of course, this was Tsunade. It was highly unlikely that was actually going to happen. Still, Hinata supposed that it was better safe than sorry.

"Alright." She smirks. "I warn you that this gel is very cold."

Hinata didn't think that was going to be an issue. She was a ninja. She could handle some cold.

"That's fine." The Uchiha Matriarch smiles at her. "I don't mind."

Tsunade chuckles and sets up the ultrasound. As soon as the gel touched Hinata's belly, she jumped. That wasn't cold. That was ice cold!

The medic looks over at the screen. "Mmm. Well you can't say that I didn't warn you. Now, let's see what you've got here today." She smiles.

Sasuke smiles at he looks at the screen. Itachi's eyes were just as glued to it though. The younger Uchiha Brother didn't have to look back to know that much.

"It's going to be a girl." Itachi places his hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke raises an eyebrow. It was a fifty-fifty shot. It was either a girl or a boy. He had no idea why his brother sounded so damn certain that it was going to be a girl. Still, well the odds were somewhat in his favor.

He shakes his head. "It's going to be a boy." It was silly, but Sasuke actually had a realistic chance of "beating" Itachi at something here. He was going to take it.

Not that he particularly cared, if it was a boy or girl. They had a Clan to restore. Sooner or later, Sasuke was reasonably confident that they'd get at least one of each gender. That didn't mean that he wasn't going to take this chance though!

Hinata looks at them in disbelief. "I can't believe you two are betting on the gender of our child." Sasuke just shrugs.

"Sorry, My Queen." Itachi chuckles and kisses her forehead. "Sibling rivalry is a powerful thing."

Tsunade raises an eyebrow at the endearment and looks back at the screen. Sasuke could tell what she was thinking. She was worried about what their child would be capable of and most likely hoping that their child would take after Hinata in terms of personality.