Chapter 9.1

Back at the Uchiha Estate, Hinata snuggles into Sasuke's embrace. She still wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that she might be pregnant, but decides it would probably be better to air on the side of caution. The Hyuga woman was going to use The Jutsu till they all discussed that possibility.

"I like it when the two of you hold me." Which was the truth. "It feels nice. Safe." But at the moment, she needed something to ground her more. Her thoughts were threatening to spiral out of control and Sasuke's embrace would likely do the trick.

Sasuke smiles and kisses her forehead. "Good. I'm glad." It was a beautiful smile and he was using it more liberally now than he had in the past. "This is all…a little surreal. I understand that." Maybe, he just felt safer in the Uchiha District. When he was away from the judgment of the rest of the village, the younger Uchiha could be himself more. "But that doesn't make our feelings for you any less real." And the real Sasuke, could be very sweet in his own way.

She still didn't understand the Uchiha Forehead Fetish though. That was one that was going to take some getting used to. Still Hinata supposed that she should be grateful that they preferred to kiss her forehead instead of poke it though.

"I know." She wanted to say that she loved him. That she loved Itachi, but it wouldn't be right to say it without both of them there. "We'll get used to it in time." Hinata kisses him.

Kissing was safe. Had to be. Itachi wouldn't get jealous over a kiss, after everything that they had done together. Surely.

Sasuke smiles and returns the kiss, breaking it long enough to whisper a few more words of reassurance. "We'll get used to it though." Before returning to it and leaning over until he was on top of her.

There was something very reassuring about feeling Sasuke on top of her like that. He was just so warm and all she could feel was hard, sleek muscle everywhere.

"Yes, we will." She smiles and kisses him. "It'll just take some time." Speaking of hard and time though, his muscles weren't the only thing that was hard. "Do you think that it's okay for us to be together like this or for me to be with Itachi without you?" His kunai was apparently fully ready to do battle again. There was really something to be said for ninja stamina.

Warning Lemon

Sasuke places a few soft kisses to her neck and slides his hand underneath her shirt. "He wouldn't have left us alone, if it wasn't okay." Slowly caressing her stomach and moving upwards. "I'm not going to lie and say that there isn't some jealous involved." Towards her breasts. "That's just human nature." Over her breasts! "But it's okay. We both know how important it is to you to treat us equally and we're both big boys. We can share." He yanks off her bra from underneath her shirt, tearing it in half.

These two were going to be murder on her wardrobe. Not that Hinata minded too much. She could always get more, but she couldn't let them destroy everything.

"And you scolded Itachi for destroy the clasps." The bluenette squirms as she realizes that Sasuke's hands were on her bare breasts under her shirt. "I'm not going to have any clothes left at this rate." She sighs.

Sasuke smirks and moves away long enough to slide out of his shirt. "You're more than welcome to parade around naked in our District. No one else is going to see, but me and Itachi." He really was becoming a deviant! "And I doubt that he's going to protest that anymore than I would." Sakura would never believe it, Hinata ever told her about this! That her antisocial teammate was saying and doing things that would make Jirayia blush!

She soon loses her train of thought though. It was hard to concentrate on much of anything, when you had a shirtless Uchiha in bed with you. A shirtless Uchiha who was quickly stripping the rest of the way.