Chapter 15.2

Later that day, Sasuke blinks when he sees Itachi walk back into the District. With a wheelbarrow behind him. Filled to the brim with what he generically dubs as Baby Stuff.

"Itachi, we aren't sure if she's pregnant and even if she is, it's probably only one child." Sasuke blinks as he looks at everything his brother had purchased.

Itachi shrugs. "Well twins do run in her family." That was true. Twins, not quadruplets.

"I think you got enough stuff to feed, clothe, and amuse an entire village of newborns." And that was the truth!

His brother chuckles in response. Apparently, Itachi was highly entertained by his observations. Sasuke didn't care though.

They were still true. "Well I think it's safe to say that you got everything." The younger Uchiha rolls his eyes playfully.

"Foolish little brother." Itachi pokes his forehead. "It's better to have too much than not enough."

Sasuke supposed that Itachi had a point there. He shakes his head and helps the other man bring in all the baby stuff. Sasuke had never seen so many baby clothes, toys, and bottles before in his life. There were also some books.

He wondered what the books were for. "What's with the books? Are you planning on reviving the Clan Library?" So he decides to ask.

"One well is a book of names." That made sense. "The others are various books about the stages of childhood development." Right.

About five minutes later, Itachi finally finishes explaining what all the books were and Sasuke blinks. "I thought that I was overprotective." He blinks some more. "Itachi, it's not really that complicated. People have been rising children forever."

"Foolish little brother." He pokes his forehead again. "It's better to be over prepared than under."

"WILL YOU STOP POKING MY DAMN FOREHEAD?!" That was getting really, really annoying!

Suddenly, Sasuke hears giggling and he blinks in confusion. The younger ninja looks around, trying to locate the source of the giggling. Eventually, his eyes fall on Hinata.

"You're back from the hospital." Itachi smiles.

Hinata nods as she walks inside the kitchen and kisses each of their cheeks. "Mhm." Hmm. She must have snuck up on them while they were busy bickering.

That was a bit disturbing, really. A ninja should be aware of their surroundings at all time. Ninjas who weren't, tended to end up dead.

"How'd it go?" It was her first day back at work. "At the hospital." He should probably try to be a good hospital and ask normal things like that.

Sasuke was pretty sure he had the warm martial bed aspect of a happy marriage thing down. He'd need to work on the other stuff though. It was still a little bizarre. He couldn't believe some days, that he was actually married.

She sighs. "About as well as can be expected." Which means not well.

He glances at Itachi uncertainly. His brother was better at this type of thing. Well at least Hinata wasn't crying.

He really wouldn't have had any clue how to handle a crying wife. He knew that much for certain. Itachi might though.

"What happened?" Yeah! Sasuke had been thinking the same thing as Itachi!

Hinata sighs more and rests her head on Itachi's shoulder as she caresses Sasuke's cheek. "It's only natural, I guess. They're curious." She blushes.

Curious? Curious about what? And who was curious? Hinata was being more than a little vague and it was starting to concern him.

"About us." Oh. "More specifically, they're curious about our Honeymoon." Right. He should have seen that coming.

Damn. That had been a great two weeks. It was too bad that they couldn't just convince Hinata that they should all retire early and just keep the Honeymoon going forever.

As tempting as it was though, Sasuke knew she wouldn't do it. "Well that's to be expected." Her sense of duty was too strong and eventually, guilt would get to him and Itachi.

The Uchiha Clan was a Ninja Clan. They just weren't wired to stay home and do nothing, but enjoy domestic bliss. That their nature and it wasn't in the Hyuga Clan's nature either.

"I wouldn't take it heart." Itachi kisses her cheek. "In their own way, they were just trying to bond with you most likely."

That was probably true. The Leaf's villagers had never been all that concerned about respecting other people's privacies. They were all so nosey.

It was just yet another reason, why Sasuke would have preferred to leave and never look back. He couldn't though. Itachi and Hinata loved this village and Sasuke had seen enough oft the outside world to know that no village's hands were completely clean.

She sighs. "I know that I shouldn't, but now I know what it's like to be on the other end of it." The other end of what?

"Hinata, what are you talking about?" Sasuke looks at her in confusion.

Hinata blushes and looks at her feet. Hmm. Well that was interesting. Their wife was still very much a blushing bride, but now it was usually only if it was in response to something sexual. Not just casual conversation.

Her reaction caught even Itachi's attention. "Hinata, you're our wife." That was true. "You can tell us anything." Also true!

"I've never really had a reason to be jealous before." She was jealous? "The way that one of the other medics talked about the two of you, it upset me. I know that I got lucky. The two of you wouldn't have married me, if it wasn't for the Contract." Oh.

Sasuke shakes his head and pulls her into his arms. That might be true, but that didn't make their feelings for her any less real. Did it really matter how they got together? What mattered was that they did!

He kisses her ear affectionately. "You don't have any reason to be jealous of them. We love you." Her cheek. "You're our wife." Her jaw. "And the woman that we're going to restore our Clan with." Her neck. "And I doubt any of them could handle both of us. Let alone nearly as well as you do." And finally, her lips.

Itachi nods in agreement and Sasuke smiles when Hinata kisses back. "He's right about all that. I couldn't have said it better myself."

Hinata smiles and kisses Itachi as well. She was always so careful to treat them as equally as possible, Sasuke thinks to himself. It was probably for the best though. Less fights started that way.

"I know, it's just hard not to feel a little insecure sometimes." She sighs.

"You have absolutely nothing to be insecure about." Itachi smiles at her. "You're our Uchiha Queen."

Sasuke nods in agreement. That was definitely true and if he had his way, the Queen wouldn't leave the Royal Bedchambers much. Unfortunately, their Queen could be quite the stubborn one…when she wanted to be.

Damn straight, she didn't have anything to be insecure about. One would have thought that their Honeymoon would have proven that. Oh well. Sasuke was sure that that a few more rounds (or a lot of rounds) of lovemaking would drive the point home.

Hinata sighs and snuggles into them. "Mmm. I guess you're right." There was no guessing involved!

"Of course, we're right." Itachi smirks. "Why don't we take you back to the bedroom and prove it to you." His brother really was a genius sometimes!

Hinata laughs and smiles. An adorable little blush was forming on her face. "That does sound nice." Though the laughter didn't last for long.

Sasuke blinks as Hinata races off. "What the Hell?" He looks at Itachi in confusion.

Itachi shrugs. "I'm not certain what got into her either. Perhaps we should go and check on her." Sasuke nods in agreement, but before they could do that… the sounds of someone vomiting could be heard.

"Well it looks like it was a successful Honeymoon." Sasuke smirks.

Morning sickness. That had to be morning sickness. The timeline did line up, even if it was on the early side. She must have gotten pregnant on the first night they were all together.

"An Uchiha Prince or Princess is on their way here." Itachi agrees with a smirk of his own.