Chapter 14.1

Warning Honeymoon Lemon

Itachi wasn't entirely certain that Hinata would be up for it. "What do you mean?" The woman was obviously growing just as addicted to their touch as she was to theirs, but she was still somehow so innocent in some respects.

Sasuke slowly slides the straps of her top off her shoulders, kissing the exposed skin. Itachi watches the motion as if transfixed as Hinata tilts her head to the side and sighs in pleasure. His foolish little brother was getting much better when it came to the art of seduction. (Not that Itachi was going to tell him that)!

"Normally, one of us waits." Sasuke slides the top of her lingerie down past her breasts until it hung around her stomach. "And watches while the other makes love to you." His hand caresses the curve of her hip suggestively.

Hinata nods and looks at him in confusion. "I know. N-Neither of you have ever seemed to mind that before though." That was true. Though Itachi was clearly going to step in.

As hard as it was to think properly when he was staring at a half naked Hinata, the elder Uchiha knew that this matter had to be approached delicately. The last thing that Itachi wanted was to push her too hard and too fast. To scare her. This wasn't about that. This was about only pleasure.

She was right though. "It's not that. It's just that we're all equals in this relationship." They hadn't complained because it was an erotic sight to watch Hinata in the throes of passion, no matter who she was with. "You have the right to refuse, of course. But we would like for us all to be together at once."

It had also been a matter chivalry as much as practicality. Hinata had been an innocent. Asking her to be with both at them simultaneously, wouldn't have been realistic. At least not right away. She needed time to adjust to them.

Hinata's face turns redder than either of their Sharingans. There was no question as to whether or not, she understood what the two of them were asking for. Whether she would be agreeable to the idea though, that was an entirely different matter.

"All purely optional." Sasuke kisses and nips at her shoulder. Itachi nods in agreement and walks over to her. "We love you and wouldn't push you into doing something that you didn't want." That was also true.

Hinata nods shyly. "H-How would that w-work? Exactly?" Ah good. She wasn't dismissing it out of hand.

It was probably best to distract her. Itachi smiles as he unties the sash of his wedding kimono as he lets it fall off of him. The beautiful outfit was now laying in a pool of silk at his feet.

"I would fill you here." Sasuke's hand slides over her stomach and slowly sneak underneath her thong, cupping her womanhood suggestively. "And well Itachi…" Sasuke didn't need to elaborate as his brother trades places with Sasuke and squeezes her backside. "Well he would take your other entrance."

Itachi was now behind her and Sasuke was in front of her. She didn't think that mattered much though. Itachi had to know that she was as red as a tomato and Sasuke could see that she was!

"Oh." Well it would be fairer and there was something incredibly erotic about the thought of being with both of them at once. "Well…we could try and see, if we like it." Something about the taboo aspect of it, she supposed.

Sasuke smirks at her and kisses her. "Good. Don't worry. We'll go slow." His kiss was reassuring and Hinata returns it. "At least at first. If you don't like it, we'll stop." She knew that part, but it was nice to hear anyway.

"Why don't we start off with something that we're all already familiar with?" What was Itachi suggesting? "Hinata, you can use that wonderful mouth of yours on my brother and I'll taste you." Taste her?!