Chapter 17.1

Warning Lemon

She was wearing an apron and nothing else! A pink satin apron. Her back was towards them and what a view it was. Itachi was actually getting a nosebleed.

"You're so pathetic." Sasuke rolls his eyes at his brother.

"You were staring just as much." Well that was true. The younger Uchiha couldn't really argue with that logic.

There was a lot to stare at though. Sasuke preferred her bosom, but Hinata did have a very nicely shaped backside. The curve of her hips and her long legs were also inviting.

Was this some kind of test? "Do you think we should…you know?" Was she messing with them?

"If that's not an invitation, I don't know what is." Itachi glances at him as he heads further into the kitchen and wraps his arms around their wife's waist.

Well that was a good point. Hinata wouldn't be parading about half naked, if she didn't want them to pounce. Right? That wouldn't make any sense. With that in mind, Sasuke darts inside the kitchen.

Hinata smiles when she feels Itachi's arms around her waist. That was better. "Mmm whatever you are making, it can wait." He kisses the side of her neck.

She sighs in relief at the feeling of his lips against her skin again. It was working. At least Itachi was still attracted to her and Hinata could sense that Sasuke was in the kitchen now. Maybe, she had been worried over nothing.

"I've never seen an apron look sexier." Sasuke smiles at her as he walks over and kisses her cheek.

That's when she notices the flowers and smiles. That was sweet of them. She turns around and kisses them both.

The Uchiha woman had been a basket case earlier. Practically sobbing over her weight. Now, she just really, really wanted her husbands' hands on her. Pregnancy hormones were a lot more potent than she expected.

Itachi nods approvingly as he pulls Hinata away from the stove and stands her between himself and Sasuke. "It does look rather nice on you." He nips her ear playfully.

"It's still going to have to go though." Sasuke reaches over and slides the loop around her neck off.

The younger Uchiha didn't stop there though. Sasuke continues onward, pushing the fabric over her breasts and past her stomach. Itachi was reaching for the ties behind her waist, undoing them. From there, gravity did the rest.

Sasuke takes a moment to admire the sight. Everything about her must have been designed to drive him crazy. From her silky midnight blue tresses that spilled over her shoulder and ample breasts like a waterfall all the way down to her dainty little toes.

"You know, I don't believe that we've ever made love standing up before." Itachi smirks. "Sasuke, why don't you see how you like the view from behind this time?" The elder Uchiha Brother suggests as he kisses Hinata.

Hinata kisses back happily. Enjoying the feeling of Itachi's lips against her own and the warmth of her lover's being so close to her. "You're both wearing too many clothes."

That didn't last long though. Hinata watches as Itachi quickly tugs off his clothes, displaying more and more of that gorgeous lightly sun kissed skin. Sleek and toned muscles everywhere.

The sound of more clothes hitting the floor, told Hinata that Sasuke had also stripped. She shivers in anticipation. One of them alone was more than enough to drive her half insane with desire, but both of them was…well almost too good to be allowed.

"Maybe." Sasuke nips the back of her neck and licks the same spot almost apologetically.

He'd never taken her that way before, but he had seen Itachi do it. He had memorized it with his Sharingan. Sasuke should be able to do it right.