Chapter 22.1

Itachi smirks and heads off to do exactly that. It didn't take him more than a few seconds to got the bathroom and to adjust the water. Almost as soon as it was a "suitable temperature," his wife and brother arrived.

"Are you s-sure this is safe?" Hinata looks at them a little concerned.

Itachi nods and caresses her cheek. "Believe me, I would never do anything to endanger you or our children. Besides," he pauses for a moment, "Sasuke and I are capable of showing some restraint. Though perhaps one at a time would be best."

Sasuke nods as he gently sets Hinata down and gets behind her. His hands making quick work of her kimono's sash. He smirks as he watches the dark blue fabric fall to the ground rather gracefully.

Warning Shower Lemon

There was almost nothing about their wife that didn't fascinate him to some degree. A classical beauty and shy elegance in most cases. Undressing her was no exception.

"Hinata, perhaps you should finish disrobing completely." Itachi smiles slyly at her. "It seems that Sasuke is rather impatient today." Sasuke rolls his eyes at that. He didn't miss that bulge in Itachi's pants. He was far from the only one, who was impatient!

Hinata giggles and nods. "Mmm. Alright." She slowly slides out of her white lacy lingerie. "Though I really shouldn't be the only one naked." The young woman reaches over and tugs off Itachi's shirt with one hand while reaching for Sasuke's pants with the other.

True to form, it didn't take any of them long to join Hinata in a state of complete nakedness. Sasuke notices Itachi help their pregnant wife into the shower and soon follows them.

"I can't for the life of my understand why you would ever doubt that we would want you like this." Sasuke gets behind her and kisses the back of her neck. "You're glowing." He nips her collarbone lightly. "And absolutely beautiful in every way." His hand trails over her now round stomach suggestively.

Itachi nods in agreement and doesn't give Hinata time to respond to that before capturing her lips in a heated kiss. After that, well Hinata soon forgot whatever she was going to say. Losing herself in the love and desire that always accompanied her husbands' kisses.

Well at least that was how Sasuke interpreted it. He smiles and kisses her neck more as his hands caress her even more ample than usual breasts. As he was showing his appreciation for his wife's lovely bosom, he suddenly groans in pleasure when Hinata bucks back against him.

The curve of her backside gliding against his own arousal. "Fuck!" God, that felt good. It took all his self-control not to just bury himself inside her again.

"Such a sweet Queen." Itachi looks at her between heated kisses as his hand slides down and parts her thighs. "Always so wet for us."

Sasuke considered pointing out that they were in the damn shower. So it was kinda hard to tell if she was actually wet from desire or just the soothing, hot water that was currently raining down on all of them. Leaving a beautiful trail of glistening water droplets along Hinata's creamy white skin.

"Mmm it's hard not to be." Hinata smiles as she nips Itachi's lower lip and takes his arousal into her hand, stroking him. "And I guess that you two feel the same way." She arches back against Sasuke and strokes Itachi faster as if to prove her point.

Itachi growls with approval and cups her womanhood more encouragingly. There was just something incredibly erotic about the feeling of her soft, small hands on his cock and the way she looked when she was wet. Her midnight blue tresses were currently clinging to her skin in a rather seductive manner. (Itachi hadn't known that hair could be seductive before, but apparently it could)!