CHAPTER 4.1

Meanwhile Hinata was in the Bridal Shop. It probably wasn't her smartest move, but her fiancées hadn't seemed upset that Sakura knew. So she doubted that they would be upset that the rest of the village was speculating.

"Pretty! Pretty dresses!" Mirai runs around excitedly as she looks at all the beautiful kimonos in the shop.

Hinata couldn't disagree, but she had a very specific reason for being in this shop and it wasn't just to admire the pretty dresses. The Hyuga woman had never thought that she would be a married woman by the end of the month, but it was time to deal with the reality of the situation. They had less than three weeks until the wedding took place. She was going to need a kimono.

That was why she had gone to the Bridal Shop when she finished her shift for the day and brought Kurenai Sensei with her. Her Sensei already knew about her strange situation and it was good to have someone to talk to about it. Obviously, there was Sakura as well. Though Hinata couldn't lie, it was a bit awkward to talk to the pink haired medic about this.

The Genjutsu Mistress wasn't nearly as distracted as Hinata though."Yes, lots of pretty dresses." Kurenai agrees with a smile.

Sakura had taken the news shockingly well, but it still felt odd. The pink haired woman had loved Sasuke in a manner similar to how she loved Naruto. It felt wrong to shop for wedding kimonos with her. It would be like pouring salt into an open wound and Hinata couldn't lie. She was jealous of the other woman.

It was petty and it wasn't fair, but the Hyuga Heiress couldn't lie to herself. Sakura knew more about one of her future husbands than she did. She had been his teammate. She knew the little things. Like his favorite color. Was he a Night Owl or a Morning Person? What was his favorite food?

"And I don't know any of that." Hinata sighs, feeling utterly hopeless.

She hadn't realized she had spoken those words out loud, but she must have. "You don't know any of what?" Because her former instructor was now looking at her with such concern that it made the bluenette wince.

Hinata sighs. She hated that look, but she couldn't blame her Sensei. Obviously, she was worried about Hinata. Anyone in their right mind would be.

She was marrying two men that she barely knew. Two men who were brothers. Brothers who had suffered more in one lifetime than most people would in ten. How was she supposed to make them happy when she didn't even know simple things about them like their favorite food?!

Kurenai had caught her in her moment of doubt though. "It's just that we all have a lot to learn about each other." So the Hyuga Heiress didn't see any point in hiding it. She was terrified. Terrified that she had absolutely no idea how to make either of them happy. Let alone both of them.

"That will come with time. I'm sure that they'll answer any questions you might have and the reverse is true." Kurenai places a comforting hand on Hinata's shoulder. "You'll get there. Now, why don't we find you something beautiful to wear for your wedding and your Honeymoon. Something beautiful for you to wear to get their attention."

Hinata was okay with all that until she heard the word Honeymoon. The Hyuga Heiress squeaks at that word. The wedding, maybe she could get through without screwing up. The Honeymoon was an entirely different matter.

For the wedding, all she would have to do is wear a wedding kimono, walk down the aisle, exchange vows, and exchange a brief kiss with each of them. Thousands of eyes would be on them, but she could manage. She had to!

Still, the Hyuga woman knew that she had to at least pretend to be keeping it together. "O-Okay." Having a mental breakdown in the Bridal Shop was certainly not going to make things better.

Her mind drifts back to her impending Honeymoon and what she was supposed to do on that night. Obviously, people were supposed to be intimate on their Honeymoon. Did that really apply to the three of them though?

She had no idea how that was going to work or not work. Sasuke would probably try to "perform his husbandly duties." He obviously wanted children more than almost anything. Itachi was another matter. Hinata suspected that he might let Sasuke take the lead out of guilt.

The Hyuga woman couldn't let him do that though. "Not that I can really let him do that without a fight." It was the principle of the thing!

If she was only lovers with one of them, that was unlikely to work. The other would naturally get insecure about it and the first would probably feel guilty. Hinata had never dreamed of having two lovers at once, but it seemed the only fair way to do it.

That brought to mind a barrage of other questions though. Would she only be with one at a time or both? Either way, she could feel her cheeks burning bright red at the very thought of such a thing! She was turning into some kind of deviant! She just knew it!

Her shopping companion was obviously in brighter spirits than she was though. Kurenai seemed quite content to help Hinata pick out a Wedding Kimono. "Oh this one is beautiful, Hinata!" As evidence by the the fact that the Genjutsu Mistress was now excitedly pointing to one of them.

Hinata blinks. It was beautiful."I'll take that one." She didn't think that she had ever seen a more beautiful gown.

Well if nothing else, she could at least look like a proper bride. A proper bride who was possibly going to have a very improper Honeymoon. The entire village was likely to be scandalized very soon, but Hinata didn't see any way around that. So she would just deal with it when the time came.

"Good. Oh and these as well!" Kurenai winks mischievously as she throws a few more things into their cart.

Small and lacey things. Bridal Lingerie. Hinata gulps and decides she really needed to get out of there before she fainted "A-Alright. Thank you for your help, Kurenai Sensei. Um I'm gonna go pay for these and take them back to the Hyuga Estate. It's b-bad luck, if they see the wedding kimono before the ceremony." Hinata tries her best not to faint as she goes and pays for everything.